Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Demon hunter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demon hunter

i can't destroy or trade this soul pearClick image for larger version

Name:	2Untitled.png
Views:	1
Size:	192.1 KB
ID:	1790764Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	1
Size:	201.8 KB
ID:	1790763
    please fix it

Bound demon pealrs can't be sold/deleted. It's a known issue that has been reported, for now, my only suggestion is to submit a support ticket including all your toon information and requesting for the demon pearl to be removed from your inventory.

Comment

Another roundabout way of getting rid of bound pearls is to accumulate 10 of the type and synthesizing the next level pearl. It returns to being unbound/droppable after doing so.

Comment

Ohman now exists this so long and still have not managed to destroy what they think up there that we infinite space in pocket or in tresor (vault) do not use any gray or green, blue, yellow bullet anymore.
        Slowly I turn at the wheel which s **** they demand

Comment

I have a similar bug, you can't sell or drop an item, this time the perls you get at demon hunt, while i was able to drop some, there are some that wont be dropped. Is something i'm missing or just the same bug that requires a ticket? Thanks.

Comment

Use them in refine to get rid of them.
            What are bugs?

Comment

Yes but everytime i do it with any item it says i cannot drag and drop item from inventory lol

Comment

Pearls become bound when you equip them and as such, they cannot be dropped, dragged onto vault, or sold. Your best chance is to get 9 other similar ones so you can synth a higher level of demon pearl, then it becomes unbound again, then you can drop it.

Comment

There is orb stck on my bag i cant drop it or throw away what to do?
                  Still New and Learning

Comment

Originally posted by adarsh2011997 View Post
                    There is orb stck on my bag i cant drop it or throw away what to do?
                    Here are several roundabout means to getting rid of bound orbs:
                    Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                    Another roundabout way of getting rid of bound pearls is to accumulate 10 of the type and synthesizing the next level pearl. It returns to being unbound/droppable after doing so.
                    Originally posted by risengaw View Post
                    Use them in refine to get rid of them.
                    Originally posted by DeltaSigma View Post
                    Bound demon pealrs can't be sold/deleted. It's a known issue that has been reported, for now, my only suggestion is to submit a support ticket including all your toon information and requesting for the demon pearl to be removed from your inventory.

Comment

Working...
                    X