Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Flower Achievement Reward

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flower Achievement Reward

Hi,

it is not possible to get any reward for flower achievement. Or maybe there is some trick how to get it which I don`t know.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Achievement.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	773.0 KB
ID:	1791211

Is it possible that the rewards were automatically sent to your pack without having to physically claim it?

Comment

Hi, I checked it and I don`t have it in my inventory. I checked also temp storage and nothing.

Comment

Noted; I will ask the team about this matter.

Comment

this has been bugged since day 1
          Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

I have been informed that this bug was patched with this week's maintenance. Is anyone able to check so by upping to their next tier? I am short flowers for my next tier.

Comment

Yes bug patched all you have to do is send 1 flower now and you will get all back rewards.
              Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by briansid1981 View Post
                Yes bug patched all you have to do is send 1 flower now and you will get all back rewards.
                Thank you for checking in.

Comment

Working...
                X