Christmas Hat BuG

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas Hat BuG

I have bought the costume before and it says its permanent been wearing it for a month and now it suddenly has an duration?Click image for larger version

Name:	asad.png
Views:	1
Size:	480.0 KB
ID:	1793280
    It was an crystal shop item why put an duration

That set was not intended to be permanent on CSII. It does expire and when it does, you have the option to use crystals for more time.
    Last edited by Reverie; 05-27-2017, 09:35 PM.

Comment

I get what ur saying but why make it permanent at the first place then change it back to a monthly costu ...

Comment

I'm not sure why your's was displayed as permanent, but it was sold from Fate Shop as a timed item: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-Server-Update

Comment

Actually ive bought it a month ago ive had it for like a month then right after i didnt notice dat it was timed. if i knew beforehand i wudnt have buyed it >_<

Comment

Relatable, I too ended up in the same situation with that set. It's a shame really, especially since it's so cute.

Comment

In the USA this is what we call theft by deception a felony. Selling an item based on knowingly false info. You don't get to sell something then later on take back the item and tell the buyer you are keeping their money because you decided now its a temporary sale lol. I wish someone here had the money to get a lawyer on something like this and teach these guys at R2 that stealing has consequences. BTW CS2 is a great and fun game design the game is only struggling because the company behind is absolutely horrible and pathetically lazy beyond belief. A product is only as good as the people pushing it.
              Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

To start with, the costume was never advertised as permanent; it was assumed to be by the player base, myself included, based on past experiences, and you know what they say about making assumptions. That being said, temporary costumes did exist on CS way back when as well, so it's not something the devs suddenly decided to code just for kicks.
                Last edited by Reverie; 05-29-2017, 09:36 AM.

Comment

Of course it assumed to be permanent cause all the other ones are permanent. should we have to worry about every item we buy that its gunna be taken away from us with some loophole **. Just more crooked business practices and you defending it. they made a bunny costume for easter a pilgrim outfit for thanksgiving they didn't set them as temporary. This was nothing but a trick by R2 to try and get people to have to spend money twice to get a costume. Anyone who denies that is just foolish.
                  Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

Didn't notice this costume. Was it set as permanent status when viewed and bought from fateshop? Even if patch notes state otherwise, we, players, were told that the one in-game would be the final determinant, especially given the fact that there were already instances when the patch notes released are entirely different from what we see in-game (wrong info). Don't know what would happen here or if TS would be compensated, the playerbase might be at fault (at fault for trusting R2), but I am also holding R2 liable. Had enough of R2 weaseling out of their responsibility to players.
                    Last edited by Kalaripayattu; 05-29-2017, 10:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by briansid1981 View Post
                      Of course it assumed to be permanent cause all the other ones are permanent.
                      From what has been seen thus far, however it's hardly an absolute statement. Most costumes are permanent, however timed costumes do exist. That is what the "Renew Items" option is for in your Inventory.

Originally posted by Kalaripayattu View Post
                      Didn't notice this costume. Was it set as permanent status when viewed and bought from fateshop? Even if patch notes state otherwise, we, players, were told that the one in-game would be the final determinant, especially given the fact that there were already instances when the patch notes released are entirely different from what we see in-game (wrong info). Don't know what would happen here or if TS would be compensated, the playerbase might be at fault (at fault for trusting R2), but I am also holding R2 liable. Had enough of R2 weaseling out of their responsibility to players.
                      If you click on this specific costume in the Fate Shop, it displays 'Valid For 30 Days' at the bottom of the item description. R2 cannot be held liable in this instance as it is the players' responsibility to review an item thoroughly before making the purchase.
                      Last edited by Reverie; 05-30-2017, 12:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                        From what has been seen thus far, however it's hardly an absolute statement. Most costumes are permanent, however timed costumes do exist. That is what the "Renew Items" option is for in your Inventory.

If you click on this specific costume in the Fate Shop, it displays 'Valid For 30 Days' at the bottom of the item description. R2 cannot be held liable in this instance as it is the players' responsibility to review an item thoroughly before making the purchase.
                        If it does indeed state that, then yeah, I agree R2 is not held liable. But if its the case as TS said it was, going from permanent then suddenly turning into a timed item, then, R2 should be made accountable. Hope TS would have screenshots to prove his claim, then support can review it and roll out compensation, if applicable.

Comment

Working...
                        X