Void level 15 question (Possible bug)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Void level 15 question (Possible bug)

in void level 15 the boss is the butcher a green colored ogre with an axe. but as I attacked him bosses from previously levels kept popping in the screen so I was fighting 5 or 6 bosses at once which eventually killed me. Is this just a hard challenge or is this a bug because it didn't look right. it wasn't as if the boss shapeshifted other ones just kept appearing and disappearing and reappearing. Kinda stupid.
    Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

it not is a bug and must kill to green colored ogre with axe first, still if kill the other one not will happen nothing, so need stun before it disappear else will have tank until appear again

Comment

ok thank you bro

Comment

It's not a too big of a deal if you can't kill it. 16 makes 15 look like a joke so its only 1 floor of rewards you'd miss out on. Just an fyi the rewards past 16 are stupid. Best thing you can get is bound supreme enchant.
        What are bugs?

Comment

the drops from void 11 to 15 are actually very good, today 3x puc, soul prints, space rock and space quartz, 8 major enchant crystals. Definitely a nice change of pace from level 1 to 10 drops

Comment

Working...
          X