Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lost connection.... but char still in the game... cant reconnect.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost connection.... but char still in the game... cant reconnect.

Hello,

Sometimes.. Im deconnected from the game... I try to enter in game.. but my char still in game...

Yes unfortuneately when your internet drops you will usually be stuck for 15 to 20 minutes waiting for your toon to realize its dcd. Just another example of r2 laziness and carelessness. This issue here is a HUGEEE reason that we lose players.
    Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

yah ghost mode ppl lol why cant be fixed ????

Comment

Not that it hasn't already been said before, but it is caused by the [old] game engine itself. The only means around it was allowing players to kick themselves from the server, but said option was removed to reduce the number of account/toon hijackers.

Comment

It can be fixed they say it CANT because they don't want to invest the time, that's the truth folks. The same way CS1 is getting new systems every few weeks while we sit here getting ***** maintenance after maintenance with garbage and nothing. They want everyone to quit cs2.

Comment

It can be fixed they just wont invest the time in a game they don't care about, same way they give cs1 new systems every couple weeks while we get ripped off and get garbage. They want everyone to quit cs2 so they can close it.

Comment

Originally posted by briansid1981 View Post
              same way they give cs1 new systems every couple weeks while we get ripped off and get garbage.
              I wouldn't be so positive about CS's new features. Go on and take a browse through the posts or talk to a couple veterans. It shouldn't be long before you realize how cash-heavy all the new releases are, which if I recall correctly, is one of your gripes about CSII.

Comment

Oh I'm not positive about it but at least they acknowledge cs1 which is more than anyone can say about this game which I don't even know if they realize they own cs2 lol. They cant even add mounts and wings into the game and that's the easy stuff cause its already in existence and just has to be copied in. That just makes there laziness that much more evident.

Comment

Working...
                X