Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Excuse me !!! Lost connection

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excuse me !!! Lost connection

I recently topup with my account , and then I cant online now , its ghost online , and its going to be reset , the exp date of the points is 7-25-2017 and i'm not using it right now, need to login damn fix this ***** ghost login error

It isn't an error; it is a product of the aging game engine along with the removal of the force kicking option per account security. As frustrating as it may be, all you can do is wait until your toon goes offline.

Comment

How was forced kicking hurting account security??? And since when did R2 ever care about security????
      Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by briansid1981 View Post
        How was forced kicking hurting account security???
        I take it you weren't around before the removal of force kicks, but it can be best understood as account sharing gone wrong, even if sharing accounts is advised against.

Scenario: Player A shares login information with Player B. Player B turns out to be a less than trustworthy companion or what have you. Player B forces Player A offline and adds a character lock. Worse case scenario, deletes the toon (R2 does not always restore deleted toons and never restores items lost as a result of above case).

In more intimate cases, Player B can go as far as changing Player A's account password, the account's e-mail (reason why e-mail unbinding is no longer freely accessible), or even binding the account to their own e-mail if it was not bound to start with. I can go on, but I imagine it isn't a difficult topic to think about.

Comment

So forced kicking is only dangerous for the idiots who share their toons then in otherwords? If that's the case only then they need to bring it back, who cares if some dummy loses his toon cause he was foolish enough to give out his info to someone on the other end of a computer line. If it saves me waiting for 20 miuntes I'm all for bringing it back and I'm sure most players well whosever left would rather have the forced kicking too. If people were able to use it to steal accounts without the persons info then id understand them stopping the force but if its their fault why should the rest of us suffer, sounds like another horrible R2 call.
          Last edited by briansid1981; 07-25-2017, 09:52 PM.

Comment

who cares if some dummy loses his toon cause he was foolish enough to give out his info to someone on the other end of a computer line.
            R2 cares when they're having to juggle hundreds of "I was hacked, but not really because I shared my account" tickets.

Comment

so make it harder on the real players is their answer, once again they wonder why people keep leaving. this game don't even have 100 players at this point so they shouldn't have a problem now lol.

Comment

this game don't even have 100 players at this point so they shouldn't have a problem now lol.
                It was not only CSII that this was a result of but CS as well.

Comment

Working...
                X