Problem playing on Client/touchscreen

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem playing on Client/touchscreen

Windows 10, I can't use the onscreen keyboard. It works on Firefox, but that lags. How can I get the onscreen keyboard to work on the Client?

Hey Rev looks like this problem is spreading. So much for it being an individual issue.
    Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

ddraigdrwg, has this always been an issue for you, or were you at one point able to use an osk with the client on windows 10?

Can you please tell us the device/pc model you are using, and if you are using the IE or Google mode for the client? You can find the mode by clicking the three bar menu icon in the upper right corner of the main client window, then click on Settings. Also, please try switching the mode and see if that helps your osk issue.

Originally posted by briansid1981 View Post
      Hey Rev looks like this problem is spreading. So much for it being an individual issue.
      I thought your issue was not being able to use hotkeys? This thread is not about hotkeys.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by briansid1981 View Post
        Please re-read the poster's issue. It is regarding an onscreen keyboard on the client. If you recall, your issue was that hotkeys were not working on the browser whereas they were working on the client.

Comment

Yes but it seems to be similar issue and mine was bugged on windows 10 also just as his. So that maybe where the problem lies.
          Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

[QUOTE=MemoryLane;n1922942]ddraigdrwg, has this always been an issue for you, or were you at one point able to use an osk with the client on windows 10?

Can you please tell us the device/pc model you are using, and if you are using the IE or Google mode for the client? You can find the mode by clicking the three bar menu icon in the upper right corner of the main client window, then click on Settings. Also, please try switching the mode and see if that helps your osk issue.

I am using a Lenovo, too old to read the sticker with the model. It was in google mode then I switched it to IE, still doesn't work.

I also can't use the inventory unless I drag the items to the hotbar first, or chat or buy large quantities of items. Still better than trying to play on the Edge browser, lol.

EDIT: When I switched to IE it didn't work until I restarted the client. Now the osk works, thank you so much.
            The only remaining problem is not being able to use items in the inventory until I drag them to the hotbar, any fixes for that?
            Last edited by ddraigdrwg; 08-11-2017, 01:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X