CS2 S21 Scammer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CS2 S21 Scammer

Hello everyone, i would to report a player with name "frayer", we had a deal to buy from him a zodiac mount and he just scammed me.
    my in-game name is "KingArthur". i hope support team can solve the probem with the scammer as soon as possible for the safe of everyone in the game, ty all.

Support does not solve problems of players making bad trades. unfortuneately all you can do is post his name so everyone knows not to trade with him. just gunna hurt him in long run.And the fact that he was willing to buy you a 1500 xtal mount for only 1 platinum shoulda been a red flag to you. Id never sell a shop mount that dirt cheap.
    Last edited by briansid1981; 08-10-2017, 07:28 PM.
    Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by briansid1981 View Post
      Support does not solve problems of players making bad trades. unfortuneately all you can do is post his name so everyone knows not to trade with him.
      This is true.

You can also take steps to minimize scam risks by checking out the toon to see if they themselves have cashed items, asking around in WC to see if other players can vouch for/against the trader, etc.

Comment

Working...
      X