Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Diviner

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diviner

And what about the divinator exploit? When you do divinator the item should bound, [exploit detail removed], why don't you fix it.
    Last edited by Reverie; 10-30-2017, 04:26 PM.

^^ this point is valid cause ppl who actually cashed for those systems trying to catch up yet u got freebies running around with max diviner stats please explain this memory lane

[Exploit detail removed]
    Last edited by Reverie; 10-30-2017, 04:26 PM. Reason: Damage control.

Comment

Originally posted by ZiLLa170 View Post
      ^^ this point is valid cause ppl who actually cashed for those systems trying to catch up yet u got freebies running around with max diviner stats please explain this memory lane
      Then while they are fixing that then how about they fix the VIP glitch as well. Your vip level isn't high enough to have a plus fourteen weapon but you do. Can't complain about one thing while you abuse another. So, really you're taking advantage of the same EXACT thing, and complaining about it. Facts are truly a lovely thing.

Comment

what are you talkin about
        Last edited by Alt1; 10-29-2017, 02:04 PM.

Comment

Good job teaching people how to exploit a glitch on forums. Now for net time maybe try submitting a ticket as you've been told before. I get It maybe difficult so here's a link http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=ticket&ticket_type=7 If you're still having a problem figuring out what a ticket is and/or how to fill it out you could try pming a moderator aslo as you've been told before. Good luck have fun maybe next time you'll get it right and if not you've successfully taught people how to abuse the glitch you are complaining about and abusing yourself :P

Comment

I'm not telling how to exploit a bug, instead from your side, exploiting it and not reporting it how is that called? It's a shame how players do exploit these things that are meant to be fixed and if you do report these bugs they get upset because they are scared they can't exploit it anymore. When diviner item should be bound, [exploit detail removed].
            Last edited by Reverie; 10-30-2017, 04:26 PM. Reason: Damage control.

Comment

Ya know I had a feeling you'd come back here and make sure your explanation of how to exploit the glitch was clear. I get that you don't quite understand but this is not how you report a glitch. You report a glitch here http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=ticket&ticket_type=7 not on the forum with an instruction manual for cheating. If you report the glitch here http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=ticket&ticket_type=7 then the only people that see it are the people that can see it are the people that are supposed to fix it. Posting in an open post of furum so everyone can see is teaching people how to cheat so if you don't want people to use it then I'd post it here http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=ticket&ticket_type=7 where tickets are supposed to be sent. Good luck on your next try I'll gladly explain it to you again later

Comment

This is how exaclty you do report a bug that has been there for long time, because if the bug has been there for long time it means that none has reported it, or it's been reported but not fixed yet therefore you need to report it. Eplaining how an exploit works is another thing that might not be allowed on this forum. I'm not gonna spend money over something that can be exploited this way, therefore or you allow diviner items to be traded for everyone, or you fix the bug. Actually removing the bound when you diviner items is my favortite option because players could actually sell better items. And what about the moderators here, i'm using one topic only to avoid to spam and they keep creating many topics making me spam lol

Comment

Originally posted by blackdragon20017 View Post
                  This is how exaclty you do report a bug that has been there for long time, because if the bug has been there for long time it means that none has reported it, or it's been reported but not fixed yet therefore you need to report it. Eplaining how an exploit works is another thing that might not be allowed on this forum. I'm not gonna spend money over something that can be exploited this way, therefore or you allow diviner items to be traded for everyone, or you fix the bug. Actually removing the bound when you diviner items is my favortite option because players could actually sell better items. And what about the moderators here, i'm using one topic only to avoid to spam and they keep creating many topics making me spam lol
                  That JakeFromStateFarm guy he's so nice. You should listen to him. He's trying to teach you good stuff here, but thanks for teaching people how to exploit this. Maybe I should try it? I'm just kidding. I don't want to break TOS. I am glad to cash for it myself.

Comment

lol...........

Comment

Originally posted by JakeFromStateFarm View Post
                      Ya know I had a feeling you'd come back here and make sure your explanation of how to exploit the glitch was clear. I get that you don't quite understand but this is not how you report a glitch. You report a glitch here http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=ticket&ticket_type=7 not on the forum with an instruction manual for cheating. If you report the glitch here http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=ticket&ticket_type=7 then the only people that see it are the people that can see it are the people that are supposed to fix it. Posting in an open post of furum so everyone can see is teaching people how to cheat so if you don't want people to use it then I'd post it here http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=ticket&ticket_type=7 where tickets are supposed to be sent. Good luck on your next try I'll gladly explain it to you again later
                      This is the correct way to report a bug that could be further exploited via public forum explanation.

Bugs of such nature should be reported via ticket system or privately with a moderator, and the report needs to be complete with a video/screenshot that displays the functionality of the bug.

blackdragon20017
                      Spamming is defined as posting the same thing multiple times. Your posts are being separated per topic because it is not efficient to post about multiple issues in one single thread unless they are all relating to one main issue. If you have different suggestions or bugs to report, they should be done so in a dedicated thread per topic.

Comment

Well this forum is called bug reporting, therefore i don't need to open a ticket and it's meant to report bugs in this forum so i'm fine. Mod i was joking about the spam.

" Bug Reports and Support

Find a bug in-game? Help us fix it by reporting it here.

"

Comment

Well this forum is called bug reporting, therefore i don't need to open a ticket and it's meant to report bugs in this forum so i'm fine. Mod i was joking about the spam.

"
                          There's a difference from being helpful and purposely helping a bug as you call it to be exploited. What you're doing right now is being insulting to Reverie and the others trying to help you understand the proper tools of which you should be using to report these issues. If you know it is an exploitation then you take it to the moderators such as Reverie and MemoryLane they both will gladly assist you, and/or doing as JakeFromStateFarm said and submitting a ticket directly to R2. This as you're doing now isn't helpful to fixing the problem but really you're just making it worse.

Also, a bug would be a monster glitching and needing to change L's to avoid it or the flower system rewards not being distributed. That is a bug or glitch. The diviner system would be an oversight to a problem they did not foresee. As you have explained for it be exploited even further. Not every person was aware of this exploitation, but I assure you now because of you Blackdragon20017 anyone who uses forums are now aware of it.

Comment

Stop moaning like a girl, i have reported a bug without explaining in a detailed way how to exploit it, and where did i insult the mod, quote me that. Some kids in this game. The fact that none was aware of an exploit that was going on for long time was the bad thing, none was aware of it so exploiters like you were doing it still. Feel sad now that your exploit got the attention of more players? Don't you know exploiters are supposed to be banned? Read again what this forum is meant for dude.

"
                            Bug Reports and Support

"

Comment

"
                              Allow me to provide some insight: We do refer bug reports to the ticket system when we are unable to compile our own detailed report to forward due to a lack of information (see our bug protocol here: http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...t-format-guide). As previously stated by both myself and other players of this community, it is advised that bugs that can be exploited via public forum report be reported privately via ticket system or directly with a moderator, neither of which you have opted to do after countless redirection. Consider it a means of damage control, which in this case, posting about it openly does not help.

Comment

Working...
                              X