Crystal charging is not possible

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crystal charging is not possible

As title says Crystal Charging Does not go Ticket is indeed out but we know R2 is not working fast on error

I would assume they will answer you quickly if something isn't working, though it is a weekend, so keep that in mind.
    Regardless,if you're reporting something on the forums, you should post a screenshot of what error it's giving you, so that we can relay the information properly to them.

http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...t-format-guide
    There is nothing impossible to him who will try.

Comment

Ticket is sent at the same time as creating this post with Order ID etc,Basically,
      whether weekend or vacation or any other holiday at R2 always start waiting for processing,
      forum bots can still talk as nice as they would like ...
      but thanks anyway
      Truly unbelievable, 5 days after that the loaded crystales still have not arrived.
      Because you see how no matter R2 are the paying customers.
      Because of the fact that this company rules quickly 5 days I say to how fast
      Last edited by Reverie; 01-23-2018, 07:38 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

If your still having problems receiving the crystal you purchase, try submitting another ticket and once you have received a reply from R2, message moderator Reverie or Iskandar the ticket number (the ticket number will be in the email where r2 has replied, at the bottom or top), and they will have it forwarded as soon as possible. We apologize for the delay but hope to get your purchase to you as soon as possible, thank you.
        If your question wasn't answered, and you are still needing assistance, send a ticket

Comment

I do not give a comment to moderators I always get any comments from them because I do not behave properly.
          I'm calm and write that way too, because they can still send so much filing this have not seen if really and seriously write bad then there is only *

Comment

We understand and that's why we help the best we can. We would like to also help you receive your crystal, so resubmit a ticket and message Reverie or Iskandar the ticket number and they will forward it when they can. It can be frustrating waiting for a reply, but the team will try their best to get your crystal to you.
            If your question wasn't answered, and you are still needing assistance, send a ticket

Comment

I'm still waiting, now it's over 2 weeks ago. So you see how fast R2 actually works if anyone else works there for this game

Comment

I asked you to contact your payment platform to confirm the status of the transaction.
                You insisted that it's executed, so I sent another request to the team.
                There is little else I can do for you in this regard.
                There is nothing impossible to him who will try.

Comment

Working...
                X