Frag weapon gone, again.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frag weapon gone, again.

This is the second time it happend, suddenly my spouse frag weapon was gone. She ddnt sell it or deleted it. Same thing that happened to me months ago. Why is this even happening? I mean is it intentional they delete weapon so we start all over again? Really sad this is happening

R2 does not delete random players’ weapons. As with all lost items, a ticket will need to be filed inquiring its whereabouts and possibility of restoration. Tickets can be filed here: http://www.r2games.com/support/

Comment

Then how can you explain what happened? Is it a bug or something? Honestly its annoying that its happening considering were cashing to upgrade.

Comment

It must be a bug if items are randomly disappearing. The real question is what is causing it, and there isn’t an easy way to pinpoint that unless you can specifically recall what like thing you and your spouse did that might have triggered it.

Comment

She just unequipped her frag cause shes doing afk for orders. Same thing happened to me before I equipped my frag and gone in bag.

Comment

Working...
          X