Afk Bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Afk Bug

I have been afking for orders for 6 or so hours while i was afk and on around estimated 20-30 minutes my character stopped attacking the mobs and was just standing there without doing anything.
    It happened twice last week...Please do something about it,its a shame cause i just waste my time and my afk cards as well.

Do you have skills set on your AFK interface? Excluding the default skill.

Comment

No,i do not.
      Last edited by R21968298; 02-21-2018, 08:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R21968298 View Post
        I have been afking for orders for 6 or so hours while i was afk and on around estimated 20-30 minutes my character stopped attacking the mobs and was just standing there without doing anything.
        It happened twice last week...Please do something about it,its a shame cause i just waste my time and my afk cards as well.

I believe this case is related to a mob stock where toon cant reach for no reason. Experienced this sometimes... all i do i change channel... the thing is if you are paying attention to the toon most of the time..

On other game we call this "cell bug" a non existing cell where the mob is placed. and appears normal
        Last edited by cchiurmt; 02-21-2018, 11:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R21968298 View Post
          No,i do not.
          Drag some skills into the designated slots in the AFK interface. That ought to fix the problem.

Comment

It's kinda better now,thanks guys

Comment

Working...
            X