Monster handbook

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monster handbook

I was wondering when r2 going to fix my monster handbook. I've sent ticket like 5 times and still not fixed. Not even reply yet, some of the guys in the server told me to look for quest but I don't have it nor I accepted and abandoned the quest. I would love to have it fixed.

I do have any quests to unlock all the monsters in my handbook , Can someone fix that please ? i can't keep Crystals forever i need to use them , and i'de like to unlock the monsters before using them so ....
    (S5)bounty

Comment

Can you provide a screenshot of what your Monster Handbook interface looks like? Or which monster you are trying to unlock.

Comment

S5 Reese

Comment

What happens when you click on a monster?

Comment

Nothing, all blocked from blue to orange
            I went to look for quest and no quest

Comment

Have you already checked the Ronna the Adventurer NPC in Starglade for quests?

Comment

Yes ma'am and no quest , no nothing

Comment

Then you will need to wait for support to respond to your ticket as this is an isolated issue. Provide a clear description of the issue in your ticket along with screenshots.

Comment

Same as mine, they left the Monster Handbook unfinished I think

Comment

I can see my available quests via Ronna the Adventurer just fine.

Comment

I have the kill fallen angel and such quests to unlock some monsters, but there are no bosses in the jungle

Comment

Kit you need gold.
                          ru you probably need gold.
                          guy with to many numbers keep doing monster jungle the bosses don't always spawn.
                          you're wwlcome.

Comment

Working...
                          X