Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

character hacked

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• character hacked

I was told that you need to leave the account. then I could not enter again. after the lock is detected.
    Logging in with a new account. with me require money $ 100. if I do not give a threat to remove charast, I think the resources were stolen.
    what information should I delete this password? and return resources?what is necessary to block the thief?nick name thief
    Sloppy,Mordor
    give an example. what kind of information should I give. to speed up the process of password reset
    IGN(s27)Bishop(rogue class)lvl124
    Last edited by R222889390; 03-16-2018, 11:16 AM.

You will need to file a ticket for assistance with your account/toon: http://www.r2games.com/support/

Comment

i pm you rev

Comment

my character still got character lock, cant open after i send 5 ticket to R2, you even said you paid 100$ when you are only VIP 1, the heck, i'm paying for your VIP last time, don't accuse someone who are helping you, IGN (S27)Sloppy,
        (S27)Mordor < still locked, cant open this guy after got hacked

and what make you think i want to hack you when i can cash two account to full tenets while you cant? stup*d
        dang you, accusing me a thief, i got hacked too by a character called GM, R2 bunny, *** bishop
        Last edited by Reverie; 03-16-2018, 09:59 PM. Reason: Posta merged; language removed.

Comment

Because it is the weekend, there will be a further delay in response times. Give or take till the end of this upcoming Monday.

Comment

Mordor I saw you selling your account for $150. should have ss that. bet someone locked the account on you after they paid for it.

Comment

dammit, i cant even enter the game because of the lock, damn, all my guild member said i sell my char for 150$, but they already knew beforehand when i said to them my char got hacked, all of them told me everytime the scammer try to sell my char. lucky i have another character on another account in the same server. thats mordor gonna be my main, why should i want to sell it, omg...

Comment

Your server had a great start lol

Comment

there is no answer from the support. I apply for a second request for resetting the password.

Comment

Originally posted by R222889390 View Post
                    there is no answer from the support. I apply for a second request for resetting the password.
                    We are still in the weekend.

Comment

Support answered to me MAR 20, 2018 | 09:11AM CET
                      R2 Henry Yu replied:

Greetings,
                      Thanks for contacting us.
                      We will send your request to the game development.
                      Anything new will update to you.

-The R2Games Team

the password was not reset. how much more can wait

Comment

By my experience it might take from a couple of days to one week. They will need probably to check out the payements and the IPs to find out who actually the real owner of that account is. Just like they say when you send a ticket if after 3 days you get no answer then send it again. Bye.

Comment

its done, i got it back :P ty Rev

Comment

Originally posted by R279310189 View Post
                            its done, i got it back :P ty Rev
                            You’re welcome.

Comment

happy ending

Comment

Working...
                              X