Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Missing funds.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing funds.

In order to unlock the premium funds you need to buy a certain amount of crystals.

In the past 2 events including this one i have released 5 fund alts, but not one of them had enough crystals to unlock the premium ones.

I sent a ticket but no answer.

No accidentally purchasing was made.

This happened to me on the previous event IPTC and in this one, i was missing from 500 to 1.000 crystals for each account.

All the previously fund accounts they all worked fine, but in these last 2 IPTC events purchuasing the same amount of crystals did not work, so my alt from VIP2 went to VIP3 as i add to make extra purchases.

Since i got no answer about this issue from the support i would like to know if anyone had or is having the same issue i have.

Bye.

assuming i got no crystals off the roulette, i should walk away with 40020 crystals after purchasing $55 worth of crystals. They all worked for me and i bought funds twice today. 40k+ crystals in the end both accounts. I also pay directly with a debit card. so maybe your purchase option isn't giving the right bonus crystals?
    Crystal Saga:
    Server: Aquatic Crypts
    Name: (S15)Sidoh
    Class: Knight
    Plane: Eidolon
    Level: 100

Lunaria:
    Server:Server: S87 Key Grove and S58 Drays Keep
    Name: [S87]Kenshin/[S58]SweetnSour
    Class: Swordman/Elementalist
    Level: 5x/6x

Comment

You need to buy 5.999 crystals to unlock the premium funds, but when i was converting them into the premium funds the crystals were not enough to unlock. It happened 5 times and the purchuase despite the currency you are using will give the same amount of crystals. To those 5.999 crystals i did not add the bonus crystals you get. It is like if i did not receive all the funds at all.

Comment

and here you are yet again showing your stupidity, lolol

funds work fine
        'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post
          and here you are yet again showing your stupidity, lolol

funds work fine
          You need to buy/spend 1.999 and you convert them in 5.999, then you need 9.999, it means you need another buy/spend 4.000. Now 4.000 plus 1.999 makes 5.999 plus 4.000 you have 9.999 that you convert in 39.999. So troll how about your stupidity indeed. Bye.

Comment

Like i said, funds worked fine for me. $55 will get you 6020 crystals. 6020-1999 = 4021 + funds 5999 = 10020 crystals with just the first funds. Then you buy premium funds and walk away with 10020 - 9999 = 21 + funds 39999 = 40020 crystals. This will land you with vip 2 at the end as well. A $50 recharge and a $5 recharge. This doesn't include the crystal roulette raffle tickets you get from the $50 recharge pack.
            Crystal Saga:
            Server: Aquatic Crypts
            Name: (S15)Sidoh
            Class: Knight
            Plane: Eidolon
            Level: 100

Lunaria:
            Server:Server: S87 Key Grove and S58 Drays Keep
            Name: [S87]Kenshin/[S58]SweetnSour
            Class: Swordman/Elementalist
            Level: 5x/6x

Comment