Pixie Ode to Joy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dasendcoms View Post
    Dude, do you get that you make no difference? Wanna bet nothing is going to be done about it anyway. You can lie and defend them as much you want, but who believes you, years of bugs that are still there, those are facts, not useless words. This event like many other event have always been bugged, these are facts, do you know what does it means.
    You’re so silly. Do point out where anyone is defending R2 about this issue. You misread my post, MemoryLane clarified what you misread, walking you through the situation as it stands, and you’re suddenly woke by it?

None of us believe or even said R2 would do anything about this. It was asked that they cycle the event through again the next cycle, but that suggestion too has not been acknowledged by them.

[ Update ]
    On another note, support is advising that all players encountering issues with the event submit tickets with the name of their IGN and server marker. They are compiling a list of affected players, but are noting that they are still unsure of how they will approach it.
    Last edited by Reverie; 06-11-2018, 09:17 PM.

Comment

Read better my post, you are so ridicule that you do not get how pathetic you are, and i do not have time to waste to explain it to you.

Let's clarify some roles here, we are not "the players" we are the customers, those who gives you money and pay the salary from the LAST to the FIRST of you employee, when you talk to us you talk like "yes sir, immediately", if things do not go well in that company you blame yourself for failing and not your customers, a low degree like you can just get a mcjob. This forum is a fail too, some players who used to post here they are still in game but do not waste time anymore because the 2 lovers here, everybody know what poor liars you are, and look at how many posts are made in this forum, basically none, not a discussion, nothing.

The problem here, it is you.

If you cannot run a game, fail it, do not blame those who pay you like a loser.
      Last edited by dasendcoms; 06-11-2018, 11:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dasendcoms View Post
        Read better my post, you are so ridicule that you do not get how pathetic you are, and i do not have time to waste to explain it to you.

Let's clarify some roles here, we are not "the players" we are the customers, those who gives you money and pay the salary from the LAST to the FIRST of you employee, when you talk to us you talk like "yes sir, immediately", if things do not go well in that company you blame yourself for failing and not your customers, a low degree like you can just get a mcjob. This forum is a fail too, some players who used to post here they are still in game but do not waste time anymore because the 2 lovers here, everybody know what poor liars you are, and look at how many posts are made in this forum, basically none, not a discussion, nothing.

The problem here, it is you.

If you cannot run a game, fail it, do not blame those who pay you like a loser.
        Clearly, you do have time to be wasted as you continue to edit your posts to attempt to make some sort of pointless point. I can see that English is not your first language, so you cannot be faulted for misunderstanding the content on an English platform, even after we walked you through the details in our posts, and instead insist on arguing with no other argumentative post in this thread. People like you who refuse to understand simply won’t ever understand, but do refrain from confusing the rest of the posters in this thread.

Furthermore, to get quite technical, on the forum, a free portal of communication, you are in fact just another player within this community. You do not give me, a volunteer, money nor pay my salary. I have real means of currency. What does that mean? It means you will not be addressed by sir or ma’am; you hold no significance to me personally. If you would like to throw your senseless weight around to responsible parties, how about a ticket where R2 resides.

Do you have any other concerns that I can help you address?

Comment

Originally posted by isteinkampf10
          Your forum is a FAIL just like you. PERIOD.
          Dude, would you just leave this forum or game already? Clearly, you don't like the game anymore, that's fine, so just go now.

Can't you do anything more productive than wasting everyone's time? By replying over and over again (with different accounts at that) with your nonsense statements, aren't you the failure?

Comment

Working...
          X