Jus a lil Paitence an Introduction to new server merge peeps

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jus a lil Paitence an Introduction to new server merge peeps

As frustrating as this is please be kind to the moderators here they volunteer their time and keep in mind R2 is a Chinese based company and it is currently Chinese New Year... I am as frustrated as you all are but some of the comments are getting kinda mean and out of hand... It is in fact just a game...it will be fixed until then maybe the newly merged servers can introduce ourselves to each other ... Ill start..

Hi I am S21Chloe, Guild Master of Tempest I am a level 180 knight and have been playing Cs2 many years now. Now those of you involved in the merge reply with who u are and guilds ur in so we can get to know each other, something to do to pass the time while the fix the game we love to hate lol or hate to love either way HELLO YALL!

S38 Lucifer ~ S33 Titans

Comment

I myself am not a fan of R2 but I love CS2. I understand that it is a Holiday and that we will probably have to wait for the game to be fixed. I don't mind waiting. I'm literally playing CS waiting for CS2 to be fixed. Haha.

Comment

Originally posted by mvsayer86 View Post
        I myself am not a fan of R2 but I love CS2. I understand that it is a Holiday and that we will probably have to wait for the game to be fixed. I don't mind waiting. I'm literally playing CS waiting for CS2 to be fixed. Haha.
        Thank you for your positive outlook
        To file a ticket with support for assistance click here

Comment

hi guys! I'm S41lektra and I'm nexus's queen. I've been playing cs then cs2 since 10y now. I stopped man times but this game I love so much in spite of his addiction, that I keep coming back 2 play again and again....it's been 1 week now that the cs2 encounters problems and I'm getting quite inpatient... hope we can chat and play together soon. kisses

Comment

Working...
          X