inventory space problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• inventory space problem

So, I tried playing this game and made it to level 20, however, I have been constantly hampered by the lack of inventory space. I notice that with just a few monsters I kill, my inventory fills up quickly. There is a vault but I doubt it will help a lot in the future should I continue to progress in the game. Can't seem to sell or recycle items. Dropping it does not help either as it gets picked up when I switch to AFK mode. Pack expander in shop is very expensive too. Any suggestion how you guys go about this problem? Otherwise, this is going to be a major letdown
    Good gaming habits are great for exercising the mind. Over-indulgence is bad for health. Schedule your time properly to enjoy a healthier life. Finally, be wiser in your game spendings.

Originally posted by ImpenetrableWall View Post
    So, I tried playing this game and made it to level 20, however, I have been constantly hampered by the lack of inventory space. I notice that with just a few monsters I kill, my inventory fills up quickly. There is a vault but I doubt it will help a lot in the future should I continue to progress in the game. Can't seem to sell or recycle items. Dropping it does not help either as it gets picked up when I switch to AFK mode. Pack expander in shop is very expensive too. Any suggestion how you guys go about this problem? Otherwise, this is going to be a major letdown
    You could sell the 'trash equips' to the npc, and making gold from that way.
    Crystal Saga 2
    S1-Starglade
    Kay

Comment

The vault is very helpful. You should put things that you want to keep but cannot use right now in your vault. You can sell any unwanted items to any NPC shop by clicking on Trade at the bottom of the shop panel, and then clicking on the items in your inventory you wish to sell. Make sure to click cancel or click outside of the inventory window to cancel the selling before attempting to click on things you don't want to sell- not everything has a confirmation box.

When you want to drop items and not pick them back up, leave AFK mode, walk out of your AFK range and drop your items there. You can also restrict what you pick up in the AFK panel. For example, if you just want to grind for a while without missing good items (like gems from elite mobs) you can setup your AFK to not pick up white and/or equipment, which is the bulk of what you pick up in the early levels.

As you sell your unwanted items and equipment, you will build up your gold, which you can then use to buy pack and vault expanders from other players. Most people with crystals on hand will buy shop items to sell for the right price.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Thanks dadanbecak and Memorylane.
        Good gaming habits are great for exercising the mind. Over-indulgence is bad for health. Schedule your time properly to enjoy a healthier life. Finally, be wiser in your game spendings.

Comment

Working...
        X