Beastmaster versus Knight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beastmaster versus Knight

So, I have been thinking between these 2 classes. I want to build a good tank that can dish out some damage to be able to solo dungeons and complete quests/dailies. I have seen that beastmaster can summon a variety of familiars and so was thinking they could serve better as tanks than knights while dealing good damage due to having both a familiar and a pet active on the field (?). By the way, my playstyle is more on PVE. Any advice on which to choose between the two? Please go easy on me as this is my first time playing Crystal Saga
    Good gaming habits are great for exercising the mind. Over-indulgence is bad for health. Schedule your time properly to enjoy a healthier life. Finally, be wiser in your game spendings.

You should check the crystal saga I classes guides and discussions.

but from me i'd say the knight is the strongest class in CS .

both pvp and PVE he can solo everything With the right good gears.
    It's important to make people happy, but you got to start by yourself

Comment

I prefer knights. But in my opinion, knight should tank, thats what knight born to
      Crystal Saga 2
      S1-Starglade
      Kay

Comment

Early game the BM do better cuz of barkskin skill...late game the knight can do better cuz...25% reds from 2 skills...
        IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
        Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
        Kamikaze Member
        Somany systems...so little time...
        If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

Working...
        X