i got a simple question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i got a simple question

what actually make people to play those kind of games? the typical move all Those games do:

Create new server everyday/every 2 day or similiar.
    Leave old server to turn to ghost Town and keep repeating it.
    Everything can be purchased with Money

What actually makes you guys to enjoy this scam attempt of game?

Im pretty sure this game coulda be fun if it wasnt like that, but i see the same pathern as it been on all other p2w new server Creation games.

What they have to realise is that if they are forced to create new servers to trick new people to spend Money they doing something wrong, since old servers is left to dust with low population, people trying to enjoy games you delivering but its hard if servers turning to ghost Towns.
    Seen alot of typical same process kind of games, who turned to being forced to shut down and change name (yes they got sued)
    Last edited by R26414127; 08-23-2016, 04:47 PM.

Its been written in many forums of many games it simply will remain as it is just "cause".

Unless the game has a lot of cross-server stuff and servers are merged often (never happens) there is only one thing to do --- play on server 1, never, NEVER play any other, if s1 dies then the game is dead.

Comment

Ah, the age old question "why play a pay to win game?" Where to start.... For 1 Pay to Win may be unfair but it keeps the game running. Secondly, they make new servers to keep up with the incoming player-base so as to avoid too much latency on any given server. As to why people keep playing it, the answer is simple, I'd rather not have to pay a monthly or annual subscription fee in order to keep playing the game, and I'm sure others feel the same way.

I do agree that it is a waste of money, but if people have money to blow it's their choice, no one can stop someone else from buying top-up currency in any game. I personally only pay a little here and there to help upgrade something that would otherwise be too difficult to do without topping-up. So I can understand your apprehension, however, would you rather pay to play, or pay to win? Cause ultimately that's what it comes down to.
      Last edited by Argotay; 08-24-2016, 03:29 AM. Reason: spelling
      Crystal Saga II
      Server:S1 Starglade
      IGN: (S1)Argotay
      Level-Class:80(Elite 186) Hybrid Mage
      Guild:Assistant Guild Master of Eternity

Comment

Working...
      X