same old same old

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• same old same old

Thought I would give it another try, but it's the same old rubbish. Spent 350 crystals on increasing pet maturity and the maturity goes down. result, 0 for my purchase. Quest requires to visit the beastmaster and enter monster island. but the pet required actually comes from a new feature which again wastes crystals on shet items you don't want. It's the same old rubbish dressed up. You don't get what you want and quite often you get 0 for your money. This is the only reason you lose customers. You keep taking the money and not giving anything back. We DO NOT WANT THIS IS OUR GAMES. GAMBLING IS NOT OUR NATIONAL PAST-TIME.

im pretty much in same situation as you i rly dont understand whats actually make it Worth to be called "crystal saga II", Since first of the only actually change i can see right now is how you spend your real Money nothing much and new fun intressing function ingame who is not about SPEND THIS AMOUNT OF MONEY AND YOU GET THIS.

Jesus this is aweful to see how a such incompetent Company can keep ruining their games, crystal saga coulda been such an awesome game.

Comment

Working...
    X