Magic tower

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magic tower

I have been wondering about this feature since it became available to me upon reaching level 60. Just have a few questions. Are the mobs there really supposed to be level 120 at stage 1? I'm not sure about this but it seems to be too OP. The mobs have too much def for a mere level 60 player stats (unless if you cash heavily of course to strengthen your toon), they hit pretty hard too. I have only 2K def (buffed), 1.6k attack, and 33K HP, so I wonder do I have to be OP first before I can do magic tower comfortably? Even using ghoul, it still took me 10 minutes just to clear level 1 and then die immediately at level 2 (long-ranged mobs). I guess they need to upscale the requirement needed for this feature to level 80 or have a set battle rating requirement.

So, while I am at it, also requesting for advice on how to take advantage of magic tower, coz judging by how things are going, I may have to hit 60K HP first in order to go through with this.
    Last edited by ImpenetrableWall; 09-17-2016, 01:11 AM.
    Good gaming habits are great for exercising the mind. Over-indulgence is bad for health. Schedule your time properly to enjoy a healthier life. Finally, be wiser in your game spendings.

I can clear up to stage 7 with 8k pdef, 6kmdef and 9800patk. This is most definitely an end game system you should focus on leveling up, once you hit level 80 you have atleast 180 more levels to go with the elite system which gives u a point every time you level which gives 5 stat points into whatever stat you put it into.

Focus on leveling the stats it gives right now arent very good either (7 pts to patk, matk, both defenses and like 30 into hp) per level on white gems.
    (S2)Levethix

"Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve." –Napoleon Hill

Comment

Working...
    X