Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

S1 was struck by the dupers again and the serial harasses got more duped stuff Yippe :(

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S1 was struck by the dupers again and the serial harasses got more duped stuff Yippe :(

Another major duping scandal has just played out on S1. Well over 250 immaculate gems for a fair price of 10g! That's right 10g. During a time when shining costs just 4g and they take over then 20 shinning. Its only natural some players couldn't resist! To my horror some players who already duped once and harass smaller players in nearly every pvp event making it so non cheaters don't stand a chance of winning and by killing them before they have a chance to blink are the ones who were lining up to buy them. Harassment every event every single day. They don't just hit other dupers no they hit lvl 30 players multiple times in one hit kills because that's like totally a cool thing for duped players to do. Why should anyone buy from S1 again if people are duping thousands upon thousands of doallrs worth of stuff and getting away with it? Futhermore why should anyone from any server buy again. I am more then willing to get vip or use my money for stuff but there is no way I am going to do that as long as cheaters prosper and RL money will be worthless because of all of the cheating. I am not going to stop playing but not spending one red cent.

Would it be possible to reload the server to before serve to before these 250+ immaculate entered game play?

Comment

I hope this gets investigated on. I play on S1 and yeah I have been seeing the prevalance of people slotting their gears with immaculate gems today (even more than the past days) but never knew there was a suspected duping incident again. The first duping fiasco just had me feeling too disappointed with the game and now this issue, if it proves to be true, then I will just move along another game, getting fed up with this game that caters cheating.
      Good gaming habits are great for exercising the mind. Over-indulgence is bad for health. Schedule your time properly to enjoy a healthier life. Finally, be wiser in your game spendings.

Comment

I am not imagining this. Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	1
Size:	250.2 KB
ID:	1727217

Comment

You guys haven't even given me the name of the toon, or any evidence that the glitch returned and these weren't just in someone's pocket from the last time.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Darn, another one? I doubt these gems are just from one's own pocket considering if you forge 1 immaculate gem, assuming with superior gems from shop (3600+ crystals each), then you will probably end up spending 97K crystals on just one immaculate alone. I don't believe anyone would waste away a precious item to sell it for a mere 10 gold and 190+ pieces at that. So, the probability of this being a glitch or a dupe is quite high. As for the names, unfortunately, I was off for most of the day, hence I did not see this, but it has been a hot topic for a while in wc and even now, I still see a lot of people slotting immaculate gems, kinda suspicious. I will keep watch and submit any names once I gather more evidence.

Pepole on S1 are more on guard than ever before especially since the last duping issue was handled unsatisfactorily by R2 (duped items remained in the server), hence, an issue like this is very critical.
            Last edited by Kalaripayattu; 09-24-2016, 11:47 PM.

Comment

The shop was a character with a name. That name was never provided here or in the pm's I received. Now it's probably too late to do anything about them. I also haven't gotten any evidence that the glitch has been reproduced again, so I have to assume these gems were from the original glitch.

Just to make one thing very clear- a roll back on S1 will never happen. R2 stands by the "technical reasons" and "permanent crash" excuses.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                You guys haven't even given me the name of the toon, or any evidence that the glitch returned and these weren't just in someone's pocket from the last time.
                We just stopped to report them because it's useless: all banned peoples are back now with all their illegal equipments, mounts, wings and stacks of duplicate items. They are just laughting about R2 lack of competence and still selling stacks of duplicates items.

Comment

I don't think it really matters if its a new glitch or someone hellbent on ruining the economy that's selling stuff to players for so low. The people who bought them are using them to harass/ bully others all the time. They have what others have to work days months or in some cases years to achieve already.

Comment

Originally posted by R219152174 View Post
                    We just stopped to report them because it's useless: all banned peoples are back now with all their illegal equipments, mounts, wings and stacks of duplicate items. They are just laughting about R2 lack of competence and still selling stacks of duplicates items.
                    If this was really the case, then what's the use of R2's support group, when it is pretty much useless in handling a very sensitive issue like this?

Comment

Working...
                    X