Prices?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prices?

Well, since I'm new to the game, I don't really know the trading prices.
    On the old crystal saga, chipped gems for 20 silver were always sold really quick. But now the first dungeon, the dreamland one, the boss is pretty easy and it drops gems.
    You do not need to hunt for elite mobs, gems aren't that rare anymore. SO I have no idea how much their worth is... Back then 20s was a pretty good price, I usually saw people selling them for 2 or 3 times more.... But now?
    I'd like to ask how much heroic wings, mount upgrade tokens, purified crystals, and of course, gems on different levels worth. (Or, how much would you pay for them?)
    Thank you very much.

It depends on which server you're on. The newer the server, the more items cost due to the higher demand.

Comment

Im gona tells you basic lesson to controling market on sg. example... you want HW get higher prices. just make alt 5 or 7. 4 on sale example :80s each hw. then other alt to buy hw on price 80s. login them in 3 days and youll see hw price market skyrockete~ thats basic market control. I always do that on my server even on cs1. controling market.

Comment

Working...
      X