X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone Is Impersonating me !

Originally posted by eunoia143 View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]169907[/ATTACH]

SOMEONE IS IMPERSONATING ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whoever this guy is???? pls remove him. obviously its not me coz of name. my IGN is " (S4)bisboy "
    while this ***** poser is "(S4)bIsboy ". this poser use " I " instead of " i ". pls do some actions. I did send a ticket fo this.
    this is not funny ! that poser accused me on advertising mall !!! from all the thread ive read think I know who did this

My attitude is based on how you treat me.

BunnyOutlaws are just trying to create server drama on forums

Comment

Someone Is Impersonating me !

Click image for larger version

Name:	tres.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	358.5 KB
ID:	1728035

SOMEONE IS IMPERSONATING ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whoever this guy is???? pls remove him. obviously its not me coz of name. my IGN is " (S4)bisboy "
      while this ***** poser is "(S4)bIsboy ". this poser use " I " instead of " i ". pls do some actions. I did send a ticket fo this.

Originally posted by eunoia143 View Post

Name:	tres.jpg
Size:	358.5 KB
ID:	1728035

this is not funny ! that poser accused me on advertising mall !!! from all the thread ive read think I know who did this
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Reverie; 12-11-2016, 12:56 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

I remeber correctly that person is Deng, he has another thread asking help for his hacked account a week older thread

Comment

Name:	deng.jpg
Size:	104.4 KB
ID:	1728037

i remember this guy posted on other thread , so I do screenshot of it and bring it here just to say my assumptions of whoever did this. this guy's toon is in the same server as i am. this guy do mess a lot pls do some action.

Comment

That's an L, not an I. Best thing to do is view the character in question, and take a screenshot of that next to the chat, and then copy and paste the name into a ticket. Mention your concerns about it being another player, and support will look into it.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

I'd also like to add that, even with the one letter, the difference between your IGN and the mock toon can be easily spotted. If anyone thought otherwise, they must not be paying attention.

Comment

Working...
              X