This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trick and steal another player

Are there any penalties for players who cheat and steal other players?

One player said he would sell me a cash item, he took my money, but he did not give the item .... does he have punishment for players like that?

Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do about poorly conducted trades. All you can do hereon is take extra precautions when looking for cashers to gift items. Check to see if they have any cash items equipped (E.G. a shop mount) to confirm that they are in fact a casher and ask around in World Chat to see if they have previously scammed anyone before or if anyone can vouch for them.
    Last edited by Reverie; 12-20-2016, 07:25 PM.

Comment

Trick and steal another player

I took prints of the conversation and negotiated with (S4) BartPL, the thief who fooled me and stole.....

Click image for larger version

Name:	1 print.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	489.3 KB
ID:	1728197Click image for larger version

Name:	2 print.jpg
Size:	482.2 KB
ID:	1728198Click image for larger version

Name:	3 print.jpg
Size:	495.1 KB
ID:	1728199Click image for larger version

Name:	4 print.jpg
Size:	492.7 KB
ID:	1728200Click image for larger version

Name:	5 print.jpg
Size:	486.8 KB
ID:	1728201Click image for larger version

Name:	6 print.jpg
Size:	486.9 KB
ID:	1728202Click image for larger version

Name:	7 print.jpg
Size:	489.3 KB
ID:	1728203Click image for larger version

Name:	8 print.jpg
Size:	493.3 KB
ID:	1728204

Comment

Although this incident will not lead to any desirable outcomes on your end, it will serve as a red flag to other players on your server whenever they might consider trading with (S4)BartPL.

Comment

Winged Kitten for only 1.5p ... for sure a scam...it will go 10p+ in S1 ...its Epic (Purple) mount.

Comment

one of my guildie was scammed by a member of same guild as BartPL

Comment

Tis the season to be extra cautious about trades that don't fit inside the trade window. It only takes a moment to ask a friend.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Hi guys, its real BartPL here. So nice photoshop/paint/ or whatever on conversation. I didnt scammed you, now after that whole server think that im that guy, my guild which few guildmates I really liked just kicked me. Where is real prove that I did it to you? Where is SS when im standing next to you with trading window? you know where? It doesnt exist coz I didnt do that. Thanks for ruining my game, coz now i lost contact with guildmates coz they kicked me, and because of that I am thinking about to quit the game, so that's mean game provider will not earn money anymore on me. Its all on you

Comment

The original topic at hand has been addressed and this thread has served its purpose as to alert fellow players of scams. The rest can be taken back in-game and combed over there. Any further questions and/or concerns can be sent via PM, thank you.

Comment

Working...
                  X