Stop Cashing to force r2 to treat us better

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stop Cashing to force r2 to treat us better

I am no longer cashing and I would encourage others to stop as well. If you're new to the game and have never had the unfortunate experience of dealing with r2, just find a new game backed by a competent company. The way r2 has handled the bugs has been absolutely ridiculous. They've allowed players to max equipment, wings, mounts, pets and gems with minimal (banned for a few weeks) to no punishment. On top of the minimal punishments, the offending players have also been allowed to keep their ill gotten gains. The message they are sending is cheating is ok and if you're a casher....well **** you and cash more.

Unfortunately r2 doesn't care as long as people are still spending money. The only way they'll listen is if people stop spending money.

I'm starting chargebacks on all purchases made to this shady company. Most credit cards have a ~120 day threshold to allow chargebacks. Make noise and don't allow this company to get away with this garbage.
    Last edited by Reverie; 01-01-2017, 07:38 PM. Reason: Language.

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
    I would like to forewarn everyone interested in refunds/chargebacks that your account will be susceptible to being banned as per our Refund & Chargeback policy. Please proceed with this in mind.
    lol. then i'll be contacting my lawyer.

it's funny that r2 doesn't even follow their own terms of service.

Comment

I would like to forewarn everyone interested in refunds/chargebacks that your account will be susceptible to being banned as per our Refund & Chargeback policy. Please proceed with this in mind.

Comment

Originally posted by omnivorousprimate View Post
        lol. then i'll be contacting my lawyer.

it's funny that r2 doesn't even follow their own terms of service.
        I don't mean to "come to R2's defense" or what have you, but although they aren't ideally handling the situation, their actions or lack thereof do fall within their Terms of Use (https://www.r2games.com/public/terms-of-service.html), under section 8. Cheating/Hacking:
        If R2Games discovers any of the aforementioned cheats or hacks, it may, in its sole discretion, suspend or terminate your account immediately, without notice to you.
        And in Rules and Enforcement on our support page (http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=52):
        If there is evidence that a bug was used and exploited without reporting, severe consequences may befall a character/account.

The key word is "may". That goes without saying that this shouldn't be misunderstood. I wholeheartedly support the community's desire to permanently ban all confirmed abusers, however it is solely up to R2, no matter how disappointing their course of action is.
        Last edited by Reverie; 01-01-2017, 07:34 PM.

Comment

i didnt kno u cud do that, ill happily try this in the hope of some money back, u can delete my char now. i aint hacked or exploited on it so its pretty much a worthless account

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
            I don't mean to "come to R2's defense" or what have you, but although they aren't ideally handling the situation, their actions or lack thereof do fall within their Terms of Use (https://www.r2games.com/public/terms-of-service.html), under section 8. Cheating/Hacking:

And in Rules and Enforcement on our support page (http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=52):

The key word is "may". That goes without saying that this shouldn't be misunderstood. I wholeheartedly support the community's desire to permanently ban all confirmed abusers, however it is solely up to R2, no matter how disappointing their course of action is.
            All of these are good ONLY if R2 ever does these things. If they ever do, we would not be seeing the dupers/cheaters/abusers around merrily going about their ways (since that is not the case, they don't or probably they only do surprise checks about once a year lol). I believe R2 only set that up in their TOS to give the false impression that they are really going after cheaters and such (but in reality they are not actively doing that). In fact, they even need/require the community to report individual players suspected of breaking TOS. Its also funny how TOS is fashioned in such a way that it only benefits R2 more than it benefits/protects its customers. TOS is also made such that R2 will be able to weasel out of its responsibility to the playerbase, so I doubt any legal action will work against them, but I will definitely be happy if R2 is made legally accountable for all these.

That said, I think what we can do as a community is to boycott their products (even if its just here in CS2). Stop feeding R2 more money for their worthless service and policing. That will only make matters worse for all players - cashers and noncashers alike.
            Last edited by Kalaripayattu; 01-02-2017, 02:47 AM.

Comment

New player waiting for a new serer to come since s1-4 has hacks, a couple EU and 10 was a flop 24 hours later they announced the server drop.

Thanks for the heads up guys about this company, i've been playing P2w games for a while now ( only for 5-20 bucks),
              And i have seen every shady thing possible. What it sounds like right now is that R2 has "Ghost accounts" wich they use to push others to cash- make their game look full, but all it is, is a script that runs
              the account and pushes the top players accordingly. Very sad to see they are still using this technique.

In the end i thank you for making your post, i will sadly steer away from this company too. zz another one bites the dust.
              2017 year that cash shops die.

Comment

Originally posted by vanishment View Post
                What it sounds like right now is that R2 has "Ghost accounts" wich they use to push others to cash- make their game look full, but all it is, is a script that runs
                the account and pushes the top players accordingly. Very sad to see they are still using this technique.
                Because you are new to the scene, allow me to address this bit. R2 doesn't run "ghost accounts", but we do have a notable pest problem as all CS and CSII players are aware -- Mall bots. These third-party, illegal bots are scripted and do give a false population rate per server, and are namely used for the illegal selling of virtual goods.

Comment

Originally posted by Kalaripayattu View Post
                  I believe R2 only set that up in their TOS to give the false impression that they are really going after cheaters and such (but in reality they are not actively doing that).
                  It's very clear that maintaining the integrity of their games and enforcing their own TOS is not high on r2's list of priorities.

Comment

Working...
                  X