Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tenents Release - why now?

Hi,

So tenents was released. Do we have any context on the max available tenant, or have they just been released out of the blue? For no reason?

I don't know if the chinese company requests that these systems be released on our servers at certain times, but if not R2 is accountable. What a stupid move! Do you think this is going to bring back cashers that have quit? I'd like to see R2's ideologies or graphs on this, also on how this will be profitable in any way whatsoever. Better off releasing a new server, not pulling this stunt.

It's been fun. CS2 will soon go to its grave. Bring back broken realm please

Haha this is hilarious. Players confusing CS II for CS. Almost as if, they were the same game...
    CS I - (S103)Lugh
    CS II - (S10)Lugh

Comment

The system was inevitably going to be released. Not really a point in doing it now though, the playerbase is quite high on new servers. Yeah I posted in the wrong place to begin with, but my point stands, gg

Comment

It was going to be released... anyways. It was just about time too. Did you really think this was going to be different from Crystal Saga? Sure, keep listening to the forum moderators. They seem to be the developers after all.
        CS I - (S103)Lugh
        CS II - (S10)Lugh

Comment

PLEASE don't embarrass yourself. The forum moderators at least provide some context as to what the "developers" are doing. The truth is, they aren't developing anything - R2 is literally folding out content supplied by the parent company. IF they get to choose the release date of certain systems however, it would be nice to know why they released tenents now.

The game is different from CS1. It's easier to level, and there is much more polish. The dungeons are different, obtaining gear is different, etc. Yeah, some core things remain, but that's why its a sequel. Sorry for having a slither of hope that your cash reliant world wouldn't exist here.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyria109 View Post
            PLEASE don't embarrass yourself. The forum moderators at least provide some context as to what the "developers" are doing. The truth is, they aren't developing anything - R2 is literally folding out content supplied by the parent company. IF they get to choose the release date of certain systems however, it would be nice to know why they released tenents now.

The game is different from CS1. It's easier to level, and there is much more polish. The dungeons are different, obtaining gear is different, etc. Yeah, some core things remain, but that's why its a sequel. Sorry for having a slither of hope that your cash reliant world wouldn't exist here.
            The truth is the the forum moderators are like you and me. They can't place a single tree or NPC.
            CS I - (S103)Lugh
            CS II - (S10)Lugh

Comment

this might be the beginning of the end the casher non casher differential will now drive off anyone who stuck around for merges. Lightree is right different game huh. cut paste cut paste cut paste then repeat. same game the actual differences from cs1 are small and irrelevant.
              Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

Yeah I can agree with you both, but the differences between CS1 and 2 aren't just minimalistic in some areas. The changes are quite big, its just they are completely irrelevant and become undermined when a system like tenants is introduced.

Comment

Remember, it is not intended to be the same but it's the same though!
                  CS I - (S103)Lugh
                  CS II - (S10)Lugh

Comment

Originally posted by Kyria109
                    Yeah I can agree with you both, but the differences between CS1 and 2 aren't just minimalistic in some areas. The changes are quite big, its just they are completely irrelevant and become undermined when a system like tenants is introduced.
                    Oh yeah, the differences are HUGE. Starting with Crystal and ending with II. Haha
                    CS I - (S103)Lugh
                    CS II - (S10)Lugh

Comment

pet system, visuals, daily hunts, new events (world overlord), crypt exp bosses, dungeons, especially gear dropping in dungeons, titles/title shards, elite lvl, all mounts (even tho the tiers are the same), wings, do I need go on? the game is different, and yeah its very similar its a sequel game for a reason. either way, all of these extra incentives to play don't really mean much with tenents introduced, I'm sure you noticed the power gap when you played s103. have fun cashing tenents on s10 in ur solo guild champ

Comment

pet system, visuals, daily hunts, new events (world overlord), crypt exp bosses, dungeons, especially gear dropping in dungeons, titles/title shards, elite lvl, all mounts (even tho the tiers are the same), wings, do I need go on? the game is different, and yeah its very similar its a sequel game for a reason. either way, all of these extra incentives to play don't really mean much with tenents introduced, I'm sure you noticed the power gap when you played s103. have fun cashing tenents on s10 in ur solo guild champ
                        Tenets* I'm already have some fun with you. Hahaha my ribs hurt.
                        CS I - (S103)Lugh
                        CS II - (S10)Lugh

Comment

I'd be trying to find grammar flaws if I just got slaughtered in an argument too

Comment

The game is different from CS1.
                            It's refreshing to see someone who understands the difference between the similar, but definitely not the same, points of CS and CSII.

For those who aren't sure:
                            sim·i·lar
                            ˈsim(ə)lər/
                            adjective
                            1. resembling without being identical.

same
                            sām/
                            adjective
                            1. identical; not different.

i·den·ti·cal
                            ˌīˈden(t)ək(ə)l/
                            adjective
                            1. similar in every detail; exactly alike.

Onto the original question at hand, why now? It would likely be due to the sudden onset of suggestions both via ticket system and corresponding say so here on the forum by a select few in favor of such cash-based systems (refer to: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-Favor-systems...). Considering that Tenet is CS's cash cow, it's no surprise R2 took the bait for CSII.
                            Last edited by Reverie; 05-31-2017, 07:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X