Wow this forum dead

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow this forum dead

What shame such a great game and great friends and great times ruined by such a greedy pathetic bunch of bums. R2 is an absolute abomination.
    Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

I couldn't agree more. Not seeing very much activity in forums and more so, very few players left playing/active all across CSII servers. This game had its good run.

Comment

I heard even s1 dieing out

Comment

Originally posted by briansid1981 View Post
        Indeed it is. Its pretty much a ghost town most times of the day.

Comment

Kalaripayattu, the biggest dupper and mallmmo customer in S1

Comment

Originally posted by gonzales.antonio1089 View Post

Kalaripayattu, the biggest dupper and mallmmo customer in S1

You're always free to report me with concrete evidence if you think I do those. Other than that, please stay on topic, this thread is about player activity in forums/in-game, not your nonsense and baseless accusations.

Comment

I don't think we can really single out individuals in s1. lets be honest they all duped. At least all the ones that were on the server when the dupe bug was active. I don't blame them for duping because anyone who didn't dupe would've been a sitting duck for everyone else in the server. R2 is the party at fault for letting it go on. As far as mallmo its fairly easy to tell when a person uses it by checking their vip level or transaction history against how many cash items they have. A person with low vip and super high stats obviously would be a maller. but ive never checked S1 so I cant really say who has or hasn't. R2 should just get off their lazy rears and fix s1 so they can eventually merge. But really its almost impossible cause the dupers have stashed all the items in their vaults so the devs would have to go into each individual players vaults and take out the duped items. way more effort then R2 will ever provide. So s1 is forevr doomed

Comment

so the devs would have to go into each individual players vaults and take out the duped items.
                If only it were that simple. How are we to know which items and how many of which items were obtained by duping, cashing, or sheer effort alone? There really is no way to tell.

The only reasonable means of reversing the effects would have been to roll the server back to before the first signs or even restart the server as a whole when it first surfaced, but the ball was dropped. R2 will not bat another eye at S1 about the bug this far along, so it's going to stay the way it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Kalaripayattu View Post

You're always free to report me with concrete evidence if you think I do those. Other than that, please stay on topic, this thread is about player activity in forums/in-game, not your nonsense and baseless accusations.
                  Lolololol baseless accusations Lolololol omfg

Comment

Lolololol baseless accusations Lolololol omfg
                    Can't believe this is the best you could do, but go on, prove by stating here what my toon's name is and what server/s I am playing on. If you can't, then that only proves that your accusations are meaningless and you are nothing but a troll.
                    Last edited by Kalaripayattu; 07-07-2017, 07:16 PM.

Comment

You are (S1)Myelia, and i don't accuse anyone just for troll. I seriously despise cheaters, for example, whenever people join your guild (S1)BloodSouls, they magically get their weapon enchanted +13 or 14. Also people with VIP 2/3 with tenets near to completion or already maxed.

Comment

Vis, incase you didn't know Kalaripayattu is Lantis (Your own guildie)

Comment

if all this stuff is true there is definitely some serious mallmo going on here I must say.vip 2 with max tenets???????????????? That's the stuff R2 needs to look at and say banned. If non cashers are joining a guild and then are all of a sudden loaded up with cash items then r2 needs to step in here cause some serious cheating is going on. All these players who have the pink colored pixie who are not vip 10 and then some are either dupers or mallers, hopefully dupers cause like I said duping is the fault of r2 not the players, however anyone who has bought evena single item from mallmo should be banned for good.

Comment

if all this stuff is true there is definitely some serious mallmo going on here I must say.vip 2 with max tenets???????????????? That's the stuff R2 needs to look at and say banned. If non cashers are joining a guild and then are all of a sudden loaded up with cash items then r2 needs to step in here cause some serious cheating is going on. All these players who have the pink colored pixie who are not vip 10 and then some are either dupers or mallers, hopefully dupers cause like I said duping is the fault of r2 not the players, however anyone who has bought even a single item from mallmo should be banned for good.
                            I agree for the most part. I would like to add though that a low VIP player can also have some max systems by using funds from several low VIP alts just the same. With the previous mid year sales event where gpows were at 200+ xtals each, all the more possible. I think it would also be possible to do this with PUCs using both normal and premium funds from alts. Theoretically, you can have a low VIP main toon (or even a non-VIP one at that) and have several VIP2/VIP1/VIP3 alt toons feeding the main toon. Then again, it will be quite a challenge to tell apart a legit player from a mall mmo user. Reporting them to support is still the best course of action if you suspect someone.
                            You are (S1)Myelia, and i don't accuse anyone just for troll. I seriously despise cheaters, for example, whenever people join your guild (S1)BloodSouls, they magically get their weapon enchanted +13 or 14. Also people with VIP 2/3 with tenets near to completion or already maxed.
                            But Myelia is VIP9, you can account for all her cash items with her high VIP level. Furthermore, she may also be using alts to trade cash items with her main toon. As always, you can make a ticket to support to have them check the character in question.
                            Last edited by Reverie; 07-08-2017, 06:38 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Yeah vip9 means they definitely spending serious money, and with that spening combined with the dupe at the start it is very possible that the toon is legit. Or as legit as a toon can be in s1 anyway. the mid year sales does help a lot and I don't think many people had to cheat for tenets but the pixie on the other hand is just too expensive for anyone to have maxed it legit 100% already. If I'm wrong I apologize but I just like to speak truthfully. And I say this mostly because how it was maxed so fast so long ago iif thy had maxed them more recently it would be a bit more plausible, but people have had these pixies for such a short time after the game was released. max pixie your talking 10s of millions of xtals. Its just suspicious especially when so many people in one server or guild have it also. No other cashers have ven close to it on other servers so theres just a lot of evidence against it But who knows and who cares its over and S1 cant bother anyone on quarantine so I aint gunna complin

However any free players or cashers who are really into pvp id like to invite them to join the s4 s5 s6 server as we are trying to put together a good pvp server so anyone in s1 who would like to build a toon 100% legit we would welcome them to join our server and have some fun. This invite also goes out to all other servers as well if they wont give us a good time we will have to make our own. I know some people have invested to much money to leve their toons but for those who haven't and who really enjoy th game and pvp then take a shot and join us. If we can get the ball rolling a bit more it could turn out to be a very positive thing for our future entertainement.
                              Last edited by Reverie; 07-09-2017, 12:26 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Working...
                              X