new wings?..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new wings?..

so I ask u devs WHEN is we gonna get new wings, new mount, new lvl gap? rebirth? I'm sooooo sick of the same boring things.

We been asking for these things forever, idk if the mods just arent suggesting it for us or what because wings mounts already exist so they are an easy add to the game there is no reason for this delay. But ill never cash wings or mounts again since they just are letting all the free players catch up to the cashers on these things and not releasing new stuff for us. So once again R2 losing money due to their own stupidity. I honestly think they need to add an extra mod to this forum but one that actually plays the game and can see what is going on with it and actually cares about its improvements, cause if we have no mods who play the game then really lets be honest how much they are gunna care about a game they don't themselves play.
    Last edited by briansid1981; 07-28-2017, 12:50 PM.
    Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by briansid1981 View Post
      We been asking for these things forever, idk if the mods just arent suggesting it for us or what because wings mounts already exist so they are an easy add to the game there is no reason for this delay. But ill never cash wings or mounts again since they just are letting all the free players catch up to the cashers on these things and not releasing new stuff for us. So once again R2 losing money due to their own stupidity. I honestly think they need to add an extra mod to this forum but one that actually plays the game and can see what is going on with it and actually cares about its improvements, cause if we have no mods who play the game then really lets be honest how much they are gunna care about a game they don't themselves play.
      yea the mods we have now they dont care at all, I dont think they inform r2 about what we say either

Comment

Originally posted by stinetrann View Post

yea the mods we have now they dont care at all, I dont think they inform r2 about what we say either
        Not caring would never have resulted in the many bugs that have been patched per my efforts, so cheers: http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...ie-s-work-list

Comment

I will say the bug fixes have been much improved in the past month so the Mods are making a difference with the bugs thankfully. I just think we need an extra mod who plays the game as a regular as it will improve the flow of information back and forth. I think the mods obviously care to some point cause of the improvement in bug fixes, I think they just need to try and push these developers harder and be a thorn in their side more, obviously they cant force r2 to do anything but if u annoy people enough a lot of times u get ur desired result. And the wings/mount/ super titles/ sperions thing is getting way flipping ridiculous at this point.

Comment

I mean how hard is it to add things who's already in game? new wings mount superior holy favor rebirth +++ these stuff who's been in cs forever. they aren't hard to add . if r2 just add it small simple things we alll wed be happy

Comment

Yes I agree the wings and mounts is absolute pure laziness on their part especially if they do use the cs1 mounts in the end, now if they give us a whole new line up of mounts then I can understand the delay a bit but I don't see them working that hard. which means they just need to get off their lazy ***** and code in the stuff that already exists. a 1st year computer engineering student can do this.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                Not caring would never have resulted in the many bugs that have been patched per my efforts, so cheers: http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...ie-s-work-list
                No one needs to be proud of R2 doing their work right, we would not have to constantly chop up, so there would be more room for new things.

Simply only bad, new event = new bug event, and we should also bathe it by paying for it first

Comment

Originally posted by xuefvfxrn View Post
                  No one needs to be proud of R2 doing their work right,
                  There seems to be a misinterpretation of my post. It was in response to the perception that the moderators do not care, not some silly R2 pride concept.

Allow me to clarify: If the moderators do not care as a player mentioned, nothing would ever be directly reported, forwarded, nor patched as no moderator would have bothered compiling reports. The fact that there is a concrete record of R2 patches indicates that the [moderators'] careless perception is false and even a smidge unjust.
                  Last edited by Reverie; 07-29-2017, 06:51 PM.

Comment

There seems to be a misinterpretation of my post. It was in response to the perception that the moderators do not care, not some silly R2 pride concept.

Allow me to clarify: If the moderators do not care as a player mentioned, nothing would ever be directly reported, forwarded, nor patched as no moderator would have bothered compiling reports. The fact that there is a concrete record of R2 patches indicates that the [moderators'] careless perception is false and even a smidge unjust.
                    well the bug fixes u do care ya, but other things it doesn't seems like it, cuz nothing happens for us in the game... we have been asking for new wings, mount,rb, new events for the past 6 months now and all we get is the same things over and over and over, events are the same every mt there never new events , keep doing the same ones that no1 need lol. the quatertoken events seems forever lasting and isn't even needed anymore. in cs1 you have much much more funny events then we get..... I mean if mods told r2 about this month after months then why nothing happens? thats why start to wonder if u devs care.

Comment

Originally posted by stinetrann View Post
                      I mean if mods told r2 about this month after months then why nothing happens? thats why start to wonder if u devs care.
                      Questioning how much R2 cares is justified and much more reasonable than questioning the efforts of a moderator. At the end of the day, they are not inclined to take any progressive steps towards the game-related needs or wants of the players. Bugs too exist for months and even years without getting tended to. In a perfect world, such things would be handled promptly, but R2 is not of that world.

Comment

Questioning how much R2 cares is justified and much more reasonable than questioning the efforts of a moderator. At the end of the day, they are not inclined to take any progressive steps towards the game-related needs or wants of the players. Bugs too exist for months and even years without getting tended to. In a perfect world, such things would be handled promptly, but R2 is not of that world.
                        well then I hope they understand that players won't use cash either . like my char is maxed at everything theres nothing I cud even cash for even if I wanted lol

Comment

Lets make this simple, Reverie have you and the other mods been pushing R2 for new content like wings, mounts, sperions, super titles ect. If yes then that's all they can do, if no then yeah that's a problem.

Comment

Lets make this simple. Reverie, have you and the mods been pushing them to add content like wings, mounts, sperions, super titles, ect.? If yes then they done all they can do. If no however then that's a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by briansid1981 View Post
                              Lets make this simple. Reverie, have you and the mods been pushing them to add content like wings, mounts, sperions, super titles, ect.? If yes then they done all they can do. If no however then that's a problem.
                              A list of 15 selected ideas (Rebirth being #1) were forwarded to the team after the closure of the official R2-prompted suggestion event (http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...ems-and-events). Now it's your turn, did Rebirth ever come about? If an R2 proposed event did not result in any outstanding changes, do you honestly believe an every day suggestion would be taken into serious consideration? Or is it perhaps more likely to be ignored?

We do not, however, constantly forward/reforward every suggestion made (I only do so with bugs). As I noted before, unless a suggestion event is active, I personally will only forward every day suggestions that displays ample thread support (minimum of 10 total posts/posters with the original suggestion/poster included) as they are more concrete than the stand-alones that will normally get overlooked. R2 is persuaded by numbers. The more player support, the more attractive the suggestion. Otherwise, I might as well be sending these suggestions into a black hole.

Let me also add that the post count preference is my requirement for forwarding. It is how I have honed my approaches to get the better results after years of moderating. You do not need to agree with or like it, but having seen how things work behind the scenes, I firmly standby my work.
                              Last edited by Reverie; 07-30-2017, 11:55 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X