Still boring

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still boring

Madness they have been bored even after several months of break from them has done nothing here ok ok they have fixed zodiac errors lol they really want applause for it (head shaking no sure not of mine)
    Still we have to pay for their mistakes (there are Only events and extensions where only to pay is tz tz tz.
    When are finally fixed all error report? Hey R2 WAKE UP
    These errors have not existed only since short, exist since Alpha, because that is already not enough with every new extension new to it.
    Since I am not yet finished I wonder where is all the stuff? What stuff are you asking ???, this stuff what they are recycling from CS1 and here as a new sale, since we have it again "sell" This stuff dropt in the game if they would finally implement it times. Even someone in the training in the 1st.
    Year bokommt already what they simply for impossible consider.
    YOU WILL FINALLY WAIT until finally nobody ever intresses them to play, and when they get hated, they can imagine that other games and players are against them.
    They must know how they want since they never really read forum.Sad to see that it's all at ss, no matter how / what you say
    They simply never listen / read.
    It's a pity that they, as game shoppers, draw a brand of games into the muck

Screenshots are mandated when reporting bugs, not for anything else that I can think of off the top of my head. The very justified reason being that R2 does not play their games, so they have no context on the game's functions, what is considered unusual/broken, and what have you. I am not sure why the provision of such is stirred up to be so taboo.

Comment

Well I think anyone with common sense and a brain would agree that a company that has doesn't know anything about their game or the context of how its layed out is rather pathetic and lazy. That might be the saddest thing ive heard thus far from a mod regarding R2 that they don't even play their game to know what the hell is what. That would be a male make up salesman. Why tf are u gunna try and sell a product u know nothing about of course you are guna suk at it. And they suk quite a lot R2. And the fact that they have a forum system and they don't even have a representative to read over it and see what the community is or isn't happy with is just as pathetic. It all comes to a single word when analyzing R2......LAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZY.
      Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

Remember that R2 is not a game creator; they simply host games and none are here indefinitely. Does an employee at a physical game store play every single game that is shipped in to sell? They simply advertise as instructed (putting up posters, running trial gameplay, etc.) in an effort to sell. From management's point-of-view, it wouldn't make much sense for them to pay someone to sit there and max play each and every game that comes through. It would certainly improve support, but when money becomes a factor, R2 will do without.

Furthermore, they simply do not have enough staff to play games through and through let alone sit in on the forum reading posts every day. Everyone is, however, welcome to communicate directly with R2 via ticket system if you must be heard.
        Last edited by Reverie; 08-06-2017, 08:04 PM.

Comment

you say that though Rev like it would take them some large painstaking amount of time to read this forum, I mean there are very few posts here it would take them 10 minutes to evaluate this page and use the feedback to improve the game thus bringing more people into the fold and playing. And a retail store selling video games that's comparing apples and orages. R2 did not create the original crystal sag franchise I agree but they are the ones who are deciding which content to import and which new content to create and they are doing neither. And on the rare occasion they do do something they completely f it up like the demon hunter system for example. Completely broken and mostly useless unless u buy pearls from shop.

Comment

R2 employees skim the forum from time to time, but they do not sit and read every post, they have mods for that. R2's intention with the forum has always been that it be community driven. As representatives of the community, mods filter relevant feedback to R2, in a short and sweet condensed version that cuts out all of the insults, profanity, and off the topic rants. In other words, R2 isn't going to sit here and read about how much you dislike them, and unless you're specific with what it is you want, we don't really have anything relevant to forward.

We do get asked from time to time what the overall feel for certain aspects of the game are, and they always follow that up with a question about what the players want. We have asked people to be specific, but that's usually when people stop responding, or instead of contributing to a solution, we get more rants that we can't do anything with. For example, this thread died super quick. So, I ask again, whether or not it can be done or not, be specific about what it is you want to see, and if you see a thread you agree with, contribute to it.

Also, if something is still bugged, either find the thread for it and let us know it's still an issue, or make a new thread and we'll sort it out. We have no problem with being told something hasn't been fixed on a weekly basis, rather than think it might have gotten fixed and find out next year it never was.

New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Wow that was actually a very imformative response, much appreciated. These kinda posts show us players that R2 is at least in contact with you. The reason most people leave is everyone has the idea that R2 has abadon everything, and considering their poor performance I can understand people feeling that way. At lest this post if people read can give them some hope that maybe their time and money hasn't been wasted in this game. Eventhough it may be who really knows. I think it would benefit the community if each week the mods posted here what suggestions they passed to R2. Or what bigs they reported to R2. Because if you want to start winning players back and get new ones I think actually giving people something they can look at and read each week will bring more attention to the forum and will give some players more hope that this thing can be turned around. I have seen games numerous times on their last heartbeat and 2 months later they are on fire so it is possible but I think there needs to be a much better bridge between R2 and the community as right now there really is none and it is just making everything seem hopeless and people leave. So the proverbial ball is in your court I guess. Maybe you guys can chat and see if there is a way we can bridge this gap.

Comment

Originally posted by briansid1981 View Post
                I think it would benefit the community if each week the mods posted here what suggestions they passed to R2.
                This one is easy right now - no suggestions have been forwarded in weeks. Every thread dies out before anyone has a chance to comply with the request to be specific. "New events", "new content", "fix everything", and so on, is not specific and no one will ever be happy with what R2 considers as new. R2 requires a thread with what we determine is adequate community support in favor of the suggestion in order to forward that suggestion to the devs. It doesn't matter if the active posting community is small - we should be seeing a 100% turn out on every suggestion thread if that's the case. If there's only 6 active posters, I want to see all 6 active posters discussing the suggestion in that thread.

We don't like to post that we've forwarded a suggestion because that has a terrible habit of killing a thread, or people in the thread wanting a progress update, which is not something we will ever be able to get. However, if you help by participating in suggestion threads, and the threads meet the one requirement I have - to be specific - I will consider posting a running list of suggestions that have been forwarded, under the stipulation that the only update will be that something has been forwarded. We aren't told when suggestions are being considered because sometimes plans change, and they don't want to build anticipation and then disappoint the community.
                Or what bigs they reported to R2.
                http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...ie-s-work-list

Reverie is the go-to for bugs. She keeps this updated weekly, so you know exactly where things stand. If you are experiencing a bug that isn't on the list, ask for it to be on the list, but do make sure you've posted a proper bug report, as I've outlined in the Bugs section. Again, a proper bug report isn't our rule, it's what R2 requires from us when we forward bugs to them.

It's also helpful if you see a bug that's marked as currently reported that you know has been fixed, or if you see a bug that's marked as fixed but it isn't, let her know so that list stays as updated as it possibly can.

New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Well one thing that has been posted by all the forum regulars is the anger over no new wings or mounts or sperions being added to the game. This has been more than adequately asked for by all the regulars here. Not to mention all the people in the servers who ask for it that don't post here which obviously you guys wont know about. But as far as adequate requesting that is one thing that has been brought up here time after time thrad after thread in the past few weeks. And tbh if they did this it would go a LONG way to changing peoples attitudes because if people have stuff to do then they arent complaining. And the longr they wait the more content they will have to release because as things are now many of us have so many items in our vault that if they release just 1 or 2 mounts or 1 or 2 sets of wings we will have them done first day and people will be bored again because R2 is waiting too long to keep up with people. I have 4700 Greater mount upgrade tokens in my vault I have 4000 Ethereal Wings. And I didn't buy these with cash. That should tell everyone that there is a problem here.

Comment

Working...
                  X