Heraldry system

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heraldry system

I'm guessing this is a 100% cash system. Another nail to the coffin.
    Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

It did say heraldic scroll can only be purchased from the shop, so chances for this system being a cash intensive one is quite high (unless heraldic scroll drops somewhere else).

Comment

I mean scroll is fine but all items for this system are cash only with the exception of level 1 rune but whats the point of dropping level 1 rune if u have to csh everything else

Comment

I agree. This is just like the other systems released thus far in game. Some stuff are available for free/farmable but the rest of the stuff you need, you have to cash or trade with cashers.

Comment

I know I wont be cashing this system. do these con artists think we are really guna buy each individual rune and scroll and protect stone and everything lol. Anyone who does cash this dumb craap needs rehab for gaming cause this is intensely stupid

Comment

Working...
          X