Doubling continues nice work

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doubling continues nice work

Respect in serious congratulations not wasting time with doubling goods to offer.noch not even 1 day passed, even if their opinion may be the last rest but it is still here
    I'm really interested in how many would be doubled on the one you want to bring, especially to these overpriced price, I can still remember well at that time was doubled still sold for 10-20 g, now dream of it in the night, or what grass they smoked Something I also want to buy xD .... but really thank you for the photo as proof even if will not happen R2 is all the no preference

Originally posted by Raw-Hero View Post
    I'm really interested in how many would be doubled on the one you want to bring, especially to these overpriced price, I can still remember well at that time was doubled still sold for 10-20 g
    R2 does not have any control over in-server prices. The players in your server decide the high and lows of the market.

Comment

Hmmmmm. you no like, you no buy.
      Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
        R2 does not have any control over in-server prices. The players in your server decide the high and lows of the market.
        Oh no they misunderstand me what makes me so excited is the R2 **** no preference is still duplicated were in circulation are ... and not the gold price that excites me

Comment

Working...
        X