Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

R2 fails again time for everyone to quit.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2 fails again time for everyone to quit.

Another week and another wasted maintenance, Garbage rune system all cash system like always, gee I wonder why no one plays your stupid game anymore. no new content again, no intelligent merges, nothing worth anything in this game at this point, but thamk you R2 you are saving me money lately since I wont cash your stupid game.
    Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Was wondering when R2 will come to their senses to make stuff farmable in-game for all systems currently rolled out on CS2 (rune, chi, tenets etc), that way more people would be happy to play this game.

Comment

Originally posted by briansid1981 View Post
      Garbage rune system all cash system like always, gee I wonder why no one plays your stupid game anymore. no new content again,
      A bit contradictory there. "New content" is defined as any in-game features that were not previously there before maintenance, whether or not it is a cash system.

And out of curiosity since you titled your thread the way you did, why have you not yet quit?

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
        A bit contradictory there. "New content" is defined as any in-game features that were not previously there before maintenance, whether or not it is a cash system.

And out of curiosity since you titled your thread the way you did, why have you not yet quit?
        one word : hope.

We already put some money.. so we cant just quit like this.

This game have potential... but r2 ruined it. We all can solo eb easy... we dont need runes... and its only cash here (on r2 french server,.. this system can be done with gold / 10 free click per day)

we need rebirth new dg.... and farmable items !!!

Comment

Originally posted by llelievre View Post

one word : hope.

We already put some money.. so we cant just quit like this.
          Even the hopeful get to the point of hopelessness where, from personal experience, not even cash spent is enough of a motif to keep hanging around. I am and know many players from CS who have spent thousands on their toon and after so long, they too left because of the game's condition, loss of interest, and so forth.

Comment

Runesis not new content is more cut and paste from cs1 like always. And to answer the your semi noob question I haven't quit cause I have big money invested and a few good friends that I chat with everyday here. But they don't get money anymore, they will never get respect from me or anyone with a working brain. I wonder sometimes if all r2 games are as disgusting as cs2.
            Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by briansid1981 View Post
              Runesis not new content is more cut and paste from cs1 like always. And to answer the your semi noob question I haven't quit cause I have big money invested and a few good friends that I chat with everyday here. But they don't get money anymore, they will never get respect from me or anyone with a working brain. I wonder sometimes if all r2 games are as disgusting as cs2.
              Again, "new" to CSII is any feature that was not previously available. Simply because a feature already exists in CS does not mean it is not new to the players of CSII, who did not all migrate from CS.

Secondly, I've been around far longer than you and have seen many come and go from all tiers of cashing. The top casher in my CS server group, a toon known amongst all servers, was a close acquaintance and guildmate of mine and his activity dwindle too, so money "invested" in any game is no real chain and ball if you actually mean to stand your ground about how you feel about the game and R2. Players seem to rally daily about not cashing and quitting, for example yourself, but have you? You have conditions where you are still willing to cash after all this according to the content of your posts and you usher others to quit but you yourself contradict that very proposal by returning daily. R2 and CSII can't be that unbearable if you with all your animosity towards them continue to diligently play.

Comment

Come join us in S1 rev! haha
                What are bugs?

Comment

Originally posted by risengaw View Post
                  Come join us in S1 rev! haha
                  I have, but only post-maintenance to check on bugs.
                  Last edited by Reverie; 08-31-2017, 10:50 AM.

Comment

What I said before some time, the game is still boring, who can still remember? The only answer is no never the game can so much bla bla bla .... give it a reason why still stay here they bring only payment event where third-party bidder more than 20% surcharge for each charge demands (which is already groundless Farm elemte are as good as no longer present and the ones that are not needed .... so why should spend more time here for R2, the customer is not king or the paying customer is always right ... me I think it's a good idea, but I do not know what to do
                    If not soon changes (until the end of the year) they can count players until then holding the entire population on both hands they can if they go on this head as they believe

Comment

Working...
                    X