Switching Main on Client

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Switching Main on Client

The client believes that my priest alt is my main. It's wrong. I can't find a place to change which character is listed as the main in the client. I even uninstalled and reinstalled but it still insists that I have to sign in on my priest alt account before I can log on my actual main. This is a hassle.

How can I change the main character account in the client?

When I start a new class and want to play that toon as my main, I can't switch? The first main always has to be logged in first? Can someone answer this?

Comment

I don't use the client, so I'm not sure how this feature in the client works, sorry. We've been hoping someone who does use the client would be able to help answer this question.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

How about logging out and relogging with the toon you want as a main then you create your alts? I have accounts that are both alts and main.

Comment

Do you know how to fix the "check for update failed" error? I get it often and the client wont start. Updated flash and everything but still it wont start.

Comment

I solved this problem by uninstalling the client for about a month, then tried reinstalling it. This worked, although there really isn't any reason to have one toon as a main on the client since there is a list of alt accounts. Just list all bound accounts so that you don't need to login on one specific toon first.

Comment

I have been told it's under maintenace, no idea what they mean because it works on another computer, it looks like it suddently stops to work on your computer and restarts to randlomy work. I unistalled it as well but still not working on one of my computers. Flash has been updated and all. No idea. I'm playing from a browser and it lags, and on my second computer i'm using the client lol, oh well.

Comment

Working...
              X