No announcement yet.

Guide is missing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so r2 want people to spend possible 1000's on systems we dont know about to learn about said systems to make guides for the players? wew this worse than the whole lootbox gambling fiasco
    'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post
      so r2 want people to spend possible 1000's on systems we dont know about to learn about said systems to make guides for the players? wew this worse than the whole lootbox gambling fiasco
      It really is. The current R2 has unrealistic expectations and they need to change that. They probably won't though. Expecting the community to handle everything by spending a month's wages (or more) just for the chance to be ripped off by a blind system is dumb and poor business practice. They want their cake and eat it too. The community would probably be more willing to come together if everything wasn't always bound, take 20 years to grind out for free, and R2 at least provided an introduction. Not just "here's a system, we won't tell you where anything is or what the costs are or what it can do and you'll never know if its working right either, but give me a vacation this week and a new car. I'm hungry, feed me caviar."
      Crystal Saga:
      Server: Aquatic Crypts
      Name: (S15)Sidoh
      Class: Knight
      Plane: Eidolon
      Level: 100

Lunaria:
      Server:Server: S87 Key Grove and S58 Drays Keep
      Name: [S87]Kenshin/[S58]SweetnSour
      Class: Swordman/Elementalist
      Level: 5x/6x

Comment

Pardon for butting in, who exactly are the developers of CSII and CS? As far as I know R2 is only the publisher of these games (or not?).

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
          In a perfect world, R2 would be more interactive with the forum community, but that won’t be happening. They simply don’t have time (they barely manage to even post announcements on time). If you wish to an R2 support member, you can do so via ticket system. That is the only way you can directly communicate with them. The forum is managed by the moderators.
          now they want to fool me,
          Just write a ticket to talk / write with (felt) stitches.
          Different from pressed you know just like everyone else.
          Write a ticket, you can be sure that you wait for half an eternity for answer.
          The same was my last ticket to this oh-so-awesome company as my charge did not receive, which I'm still waiting for.
          But the very different topic.
          Yes, yes, they probably want to lean out of it. R2 owns other games, so there may be some delays,
          nonsense, everything just EYE-wiping. It's the same with the other games.
          For their and again other employee attitude players should themselves / players help themselves,
          which should help or advise there are no more there which one could possibly ask.
          So where in all three hell's names where if not from them.
          Heavens *** and twine again, If R2 and their coworkers are not able to guide to system then let them and listen to bomb us fully with incomplete system which brings the game already to the limit of the technical possibilities anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Kalaripayattu View Post
            As far as I know R2 is only the publisher of these games (or not?).

Yes, the only ones who released Cs2 as Isomatrish 2.5D while the real 3D are running are even more comfortable than this bitmap game from R2

Comment

Originally posted by Kalaripayattu View Post
              Pardon for butting in, who exactly are the developers of CSII and CS? As far as I know R2 is only the publisher of these games (or not?).
              r2 are the devs of their own cs, they simply bought the rights to host and develop a US time based version hense why most CS's tend to be a little different for example Saga of Heros (is that right? i forgot) was similiar to CS1 but was also quite different however it shut down a while ago iirc, another example would be the Brazil version of CS, i saw a number of differences there as well.
              Last edited by xPrototypeT; 04-23-2018, 09:47 AM.
              'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Reverie will always try and make excuses and defend R2 guys, it wont change, she just disguises it as oh im just answering your question, yeah sure always to the benefit and support of R2s version of the story. So tell me this here Rev, if not one damn person even knows how soul cultivation works then how can anyone teach the players and help the community in itself like yu stated, thats a blatant excuse for laziness, you shouldve said they dont do it ause they are lazy that is the truth and people would be ****** ofc but at least they would respect it and move on, but you try and feeed us every angle of nonsense you can to make these guys seem like they actually have any clue at all what they are doing, everything they roll out s rolled out broken half the time, special events are never rolled out complete, its not R2 doesnt have time, R2 is a lazy garbage company ruining a game we all grew to love and invested in. And this forum isnt here to help us, its here to push their lies and agenda. Which is take money and sit on ***.
                Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

The ticket is not the only way to contact them, it is actually the worse way to contact them. About the system it seems quite expansive for a 30 minutes bonus. I unlocked many of them but i did not see any permanet stat added.

Comment

Working...
                  X