Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Time to say bye to this game, it's finished.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was hard for me to walk away with all i invested in the game, but i did 5 months ago i check in occasionaly to see if anything interesting is happening but i know better n reality, this forum itself says all you nee to know about R2 and the game, no info here, this forum is an insult zone with a mod who stumbles through every once in a while to blah blah blah about rules like any of it matters anymore, i mean they are lucky if they have 20 people who visit this forum regularly and the mods have always made the place miserable and made it a place where u cant have fun or have a legit opinion agaist R2 without some kind of defense of them. If R2 didnt let cheating rum rampant the first 2 years of the game then maybe everyone wouldnt have rushed to the exit door, they are an irresponsible, lazy *** company whos only agenda has been greed since day 1 and there game reflects it, there is no debating it, R2 ruined our game and they are trash, thanks.
    Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

bye dont let the door hit u on the way out

Comment

Originally posted by briansid1981 View Post
        Was hard for me to walk away with all i invested in the game, but i did 5 months ago i check in occasionaly to see if anything interesting is happening but i know better n reality, this forum itself says all you nee to know about R2 and the game, no info here, this forum is an insult zone with a mod who stumbles through every once in a while to blah blah blah about rules like any of it matters anymore, i mean they are lucky if they have 20 people who visit this forum regularly and the mods have always made the place miserable and made it a place where u cant have fun or have a legit opinion agaist R2 without some kind of defense of them. If R2 didnt let cheating rum rampant the first 2 years of the game then maybe everyone wouldnt have rushed to the exit door, they are an irresponsible, lazy *** company whos only agenda has been greed since day 1 and there game reflects it, there is no debating it, R2 ruined our game and they are trash, thanks.
        Couldn't agree more. CS2 is clearly going downhill that's why I left it and transferred to another game. Nothing much to expect from this game with it's very small community of players left. No new players plus dead server clusters on top of rampant cheats/malling. Feel bad for those who still empty their pockets on this dead game.

Comment

I think its just Plutia who still plays and spend more in this game till now. Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by ktxvzds956980 View Post
            I think its just Plutia who still plays and spend more in this game till now. Lmao
            Yeah... Of course you'd think that. Always nice to see someone just target me and make some weird accusations against me. Lmao? I know you're kidding now. If you have checked the newer servers those guys are spending a lot of money. As for me? I'm not even spending, but I'm glad you think I am. I have already spent enough and have the alts I require in wait. I guess if anyone's stats increase, they must have spent. Of course there must not be any other way to increase them, right?

As for the playing of this game... Well, I guess you do not play at all, only come on forums with your numerous accounts to ridicule me. Some life you must have.

Comment

Originally posted by soscmaru View Post

Yeah... Of course you'd think that. Always nice to see someone just target me and make some weird accusations against me. Lmao? I know you're kidding now. If you have checked the newer servers those guys are spending a lot of money. As for me? I'm not even spending, but I'm glad you think I am. I have already spent enough and have the alts I require in wait. I guess if anyone's stats increase, they must have spent. Of course there must not be any other way to increase them, right?

As for the playing of this game... Well, I guess you do not play at all, only come on forums with your numerous accounts to ridicule me. Some life you must have.
              learn to ignore them when? these r the kind of idiots who dont understand that they lose and yet just talk trash over and over, just ignore
              'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Originally posted by briansid1981 View Post
                We can speak freely as long as we follow the forum guidelines or rules, I mean, they are there for a reason. I've filled proper complaints and suggestions to R2, all of them were replied accordingly. If you would like to communicate anything to R2 and you believe they don't read the forums then go ahead and submit a support ticket with your thoughts, I guarantee they will reply.
                Anyways, back on topic. As I stated before, for some reason is hard to leave this game, could be the money invested, the friends, etc. At least twice a year I stop playing and then come back to play. In my case it's the desire to max every free system

Comment

Working...
                X