No announcement yet.

DC High fail rate!?

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • DC High fail rate!?

    So i started enchanting my frag wep from 4 all 36 DC failed and the % rate was 76% R2 can you please Fix this?
    Last edited by *Minori*; 06-26-2018, 09:49 PM. Reason: Removal of profanity

  • #2
    Enchanting an item is a luck based system. It might say it is 76% success rate but that still leaves 24% chance to fail.
    If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
    Forum Rules are located here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
    Looking for a guide? Try here.*

    CS1 - FAQ here

    Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.