Turtle's pace customer service

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turtle's pace customer service

How long does it take to recover characters after answering retrieval questions? Has anybody received "decent" customer service from these guys? We're talking about a couple hundred dollar character here!

If you have been waiting for a long time already I suggest you to send a private message to any moderator including the ticket # in case you haven't received any then include the e-mail you used to submit the support ticket.

Comment

Originally posted by mmerkley402 View Post
      How long does it take to recover characters after answering retrieval questions? Has anybody received "decent" customer service from these guys? We're talking about a couple hundred dollar character here!
      Anytime you're having to wait longer than the 3 days for a response on your ticket please, reach out to me or MemoryLane. We'll be happy to assist you with your ticket in receiving an answer.
      In regards to your character can you supply me with the server, and character name or can you check to see if the character is still viewable? How long has the character been missing?
      Do you have the ticket number? If you do not please private message me the email attached to the ticket you submitted and I'll inform the devs of your needing assistance.
      If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
      Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
      Forum Rules are located here
      Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
      Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

I was told that none of my characters exist! I even sent a screenshot of my purchase history but nope! I'm told either my email is wrong or character name is. NO! Guess I'll be waiting another day or two for another response.
        Last edited by mmerkley402; 11-29-2018, 08:02 AM.

Comment

My heart sank and soul turned dark after checking the BBB rating of Reality Squared Games! I'm screwed, huh? I don't want to go the fighting route for full refund!

Comment

Memory Lane... They have business license out of Scottsdale, AR. They have to conduct business at USA standards or reap the consequence. Not my first rodeo.

Comment

My heart sank and soul turned dark after checking the BBB rating of Reality Squared Games! I'm screwed, huh? I don't want to go the fighting route for full refund!
              R2 is located in China so BBB doesn't apply here.

Sometimes unusual cases take a little more effort, which is why forum moderators are important to have around.

I will get with Minori and see what we can do to help.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

I'm a pain, I know. However, a company doing what r2 does isn't right and I won't lay down like a good dog! I apologize because you're a volunteer helping others about a game that you're obviously invested interest in. I applaud your dedication and nothing personal.

Comment

Memory Lane... They have business license out of Scottsdale, AR. They have to conduct business at USA standards or reap the consequence. Not my first rodeo.
                  The Scottsdale, AZ address is where the headquarters for the company that R2 pays for server hosting is located. R2 use to have a physical presence in California, but has since closed that location down and is solely operating out of China. BBB is voluntary membership. Members agree to be held to certain standards, and agree to allow the BBB to intervene on the consumer's behalf, and in exchange, they get a rating that can potentially help them gain more customers. R2 is a Chinese based company, so can't be BBB accredited, and as such, the BBB can't intervene.

There's other avenues that can be gone down, just the BBB isn't one of them. Let's table that discussion for now while we help you figure out what happened and what can be done about it. Keep in touch with Minori and play along with whatever is requested from support, please, and we will do everything we can to keep the ball rolling on your ticket.

None of us take anything personal. You are totally welcome to vent as you see fit, and I'm fine if it's me you vent at while you wait.
                  Last edited by MemoryLane; 11-29-2018, 09:30 PM.
                  New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

I guess we'll see.

Comment

Working...
                    X