10/28 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10/28 Server Update

Hello, I have 2 questions on regards latest patch, 10/28 Halloween Server Update Topic
    1. [Promotion] Halloween Sale
      Duration: 10/28 – 11/03 11:59 PM (Server Time)
      Could you please confirm the date(s) this activity is taking place on. In-game event tab does mention a 90% sale from 10/31 to 11/01. In the post it says from 10/28 to 11/03.
    2. [Promotion] Spender Rankings
      Contains a set of Halloween costume (stats +40%).
      Could you please share any screenshots and or/confirm that in fact the set gives Stats +40%.
      Information is very vague, I'm unable to determine what are the actual stats and if it's worth to spend that amount of crystal. As in example;
      +40% PATK, +40% PDEF, +40% MATK,+40% MDEF, +40% Attack Speed, +40% Hit Rate, etc.

Thank you.

Originally posted by scratch_Design View Post
    Hello, I have 2 questions on regards latest patch, 10/28 Halloween Server Update Topic

1. Could you please confirm the date(s) this activity is taking place on. In-game event tab does mention a 90% sale from 10/31 to 11/01. In the post it says from 10/28 to 11/03.
    2. Could you please share any screenshots and or/confirm that in fact the set gives Stats +40%.
      Information is very vague, I'm unable to determine what are the actual stats and if it's worth to spend that amount of crystal. As in example;
      +40% PATK, +40% PDEF, +40% MATK,+40% MDEF, +40% Attack Speed, +40% Hit Rate, etc.

Thank you.
    Hi, the Halloween sale is 2020-10-31 ~2020-11-01 their is also a special discount that is 2020-10-28~2020-11-03
    as for the spender ranking the information is posted at the bottom of the post as a disclaimer. Hopefully this helps to answer your questions.
    To file a ticket with support for assistance click here

Comment

Originally posted by Hachiro View Post

Hi, the Halloween sale is 2020-10-31 ~2020-11-01 their is also a special discount that is 2020-10-28~2020-11-03
      as for the spender ranking the information is posted at the bottom of the post as a disclaimer. Hopefully this helps to answer your questions.
      Thank you for replying, however the disclaimer is vague as it doesn't specify.
      35% of stats equal to the highest available shop costume percentage? could you please be more clear on the actual stat the costume gives. Thank you!
      Disclaimer: Costumes provided if the required amount of spending has been met will not provide a costume with 35% but a bonus of 35% of stats equal to the highest available shop costume percentage.

Comment

Originally posted by scratch_Design View Post

Thank you for replying, however the disclaimer is vague as it doesn't specify.
        35% of stats equal to the highest available shop costume percentage? could you please be more clear on the actual stat the costume gives. Thank you!
        Unfortunately that is all the information that we have been provided with about the costumes.
        To file a ticket with support for assistance click here

Comment

Originally posted by Hachiro View Post

Unfortunately that is all the information that we have been provided with about the costumes.
          I've submitted a ticket inquiring about it, was wondering if you or any of the moderators could reach out to CSR or Devs to ask about it. I'm sure that info is valuable.
          Thank you!

Comment

Working...
          X