Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Ultimate Zodiac Mount Stats

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultimate Zodiac Mount Stats

Hello, can someone please link the Ultimate Zodiac Mount Stats? Really Curious if it is better than Obsidian Wyvern

instead of waiting for someone else to post this i went on ahead an grabbed the mount myself. This is an absolute insult to the players. ESPECIALLY the ones who have been waiting years for this to be released. 12 mounts get fused into one. "12". and this is the stats? That doesnt even make sense.

Comment

Originally posted by s39 Yule View Post
      instead of waiting for someone else to post this i went on ahead an grabbed the mount myself. This is an absolute insult to the players. ESPECIALLY the ones who have been waiting years for this to be released. 12 mounts get fused into one. "12". and this is the stats? That doesnt even make sense.
      Well, considering Zodiac Mounts can be obtained via fate shop and most of the times those are on a discount price, stats aren't bad. It has better stats than Seiryu.
      Do you have a screenshot about how it looks?

Comment

Working...
      X