No announcement yet.

New Server is coming!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• server time is now a bit after 10 so it should be comming soon just a bit of patience guys

Comment

• One post from a moderator would calm at least 50% of the players. Still none.
      IGN: Kaimatic
      * Knight

Comment

• Originally posted by R247343417 View Post
        server time is now a bit after 10 so it should be comming soon just a bit of patience guys
        They said it was going to come out at 10AM EST, not server time. It's 1pm in EST.
        I kinda wish I could see what they were doing, I'm so curious to know.

Comment

• One single post from a mod would calm 50% of the players here. Still none.
          IGN: Kaimatic
          * Knight

Comment

• yeah be patience till 2017. is giving your customer an explanation that hard? is it asking for to much? they owe as that because were waiting for almost 3 hours now. and of course you will understand the rage of the people. then of course they will give us a compensation of 3pcs hw or 2 dragon coin, i guess im not cashing for this server till im sure that this server will work well. because i played on cs old server and cash then the game keep getting dc when we ask for explanation nothing. lol i just waste money on that server. good nyt guys im not gonna wait for this server anymore

Comment

• Originally posted by lance0031 View Post
              yeah be patience till 2017. is giving your customer an explanation that hard? is it asking for to much? they owe as that because were waiting for almost 3 hours now. and of course you will understand the rage of the people. then of course they will give us a compensation of 3pcs hw or 2 dragon coin, i guess im not cashing for this server till im sure that this server will work well. because i played on cs old server and cash then the game keep getting dc when we ask for explanation nothing. lol i just waste money on that server. good nyt guys im not gonna wait for this server anymore
              Don't hold your breath as this is weekend time in China and we all know they are gone for the weekend :/

Comment

• I realize that a lot of us were patiently waiting guys but please try to remember a few things as long as you all have played first there is only one forum mod assigned to this and that's MemoryLane, mods are only our channel to the other support staff and dont control when it opens,
                and although we all really want to get in there and play it already...technical difficulties happen calm down it's better they get the one's that they caught now than after we started playing :P

Yours truly,
                YupPers/Sweenie/Alex and 50 others i can't remember :P

Comment

• Originally posted by 1409173619099690 View Post
                  One single post from a mod would calm 50% of the players here. Still none.
                  As I stated earlier, there is only 1 Mod for this game as of the current moment. And he is unfortunately unavailable at the current moment. However, I have sent him a PM informing him should he get on before the server has been released.
                  Game:Crystal Saga
                  Server:S58 Holorn Cliff
                  IGN:S58-AquaShock
                  Level: 198-Eidolon
                  Class: Knight
                  Guild: (S6)Insidious

"Stay away from negative people. They have a problem for every solution"
                  -Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by R2435384 View Post
                    Don't hold your breath as this is weekend time in China and we all know they are gone for the weekend :/
                    I guess so

Comment

• Sorry for not being online sooner. The issue with S1's launch is being looked into. I don't have any other information at this time.
                      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

• Thanks for the response Memory!

Comment

• See there ya go Memory just add me as a forum mod and i'll ban them all so they stop complaining Totally kidding you know I love you guys :P

Comment

• Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                            Sorry for not being online sooner. The issue with S1's launch is being looked into. I don't have any other information at this time.
                            Thank you for your response to this matter. I did what I could to try and answer, but as you see, that didn't go to well.
                            Game:Crystal Saga
                            Server:S58 Holorn Cliff
                            IGN:S58-AquaShock
                            Level: 198-Eidolon
                            Class: Knight
                            Guild: (S6)Insidious

"Stay away from negative people. They have a problem for every solution"
                            -Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                              Sorry for not being online sooner. The issue with S1's launch is being looked into. I don't have any other information at this time.
                              Please pass the information as soon as you get it

Comment

• were the server at boi

Comment

Working...
                                X