Updated! Crystal Saga II Weekly Maintenance on 8/24

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updated! Crystal Saga II Weekly Maintenance on 8/24

Servers will be going down at 4 AM EDT (Eastern Dalight Time) on Wednesday, August 24th. Downtime is expected to last 3 to 4 hours, but could be shorter. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Notice: The maintenance will be 1 hour ahead of the time. It will be in a maintenance mode at 3 AM EDT on Wednesday, August 24th.

Events will be new ?

Comment

Thanks for the early maint.... Though it was going to be at 4 AM
      Crystal Saga II
      Server:S1 Starglade
      IGN: (S1)Argotay
      Level-Class:80(Elite 186) Hybrid Mage
      Guild:Assistant Guild Master of Eternity

Comment

Originally posted by Argotay View Post
        Thanks for the early maint.... Though it was going to be at 4 AM
        My thoughts exactly. How hard can it be for the devs and also for R2 to confirm on the dot when exactly the maintenance is going to take place. I don't mean to rage but there are already several times I had to bear with this under an R2 title. What gives? Miscommunication?
        Good gaming habits are great for exercising the mind. Over-indulgence is bad for health. Schedule your time properly to enjoy a healthier life. Finally, be wiser in your game spendings.

Comment

Originally posted by ImpenetrableWall View Post
          My thoughts exactly. How hard can it be for the devs and also for R2 to confirm on the dot when exactly the maintenance is going to take place. I don't mean to rage but there are already several times I had to bear with this under an R2 title. What gives? Miscommunication?
          I think it could be due to a recent turn of events.
          CS I - (S103)Lugh
          CS II - (S10)Lugh

Comment

Originally posted by ImpenetrableWall View Post
            Even if it wasn't a maintenance day, the servers would be down for maintenance right now. Think of it as an emergency pre-maintenance maintenance.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
              Even if it wasn't a maintenance day, the servers would be down for maintenance right now. Think of it as an emergency pre-maintenance maintenance.
              I am thinking of it as such. I'm not saying anything bad about it, simply surprised that it happened so early.
              Crystal Saga II
              Server:S1 Starglade
              IGN: (S1)Argotay
              Level-Class:80(Elite 186) Hybrid Mage
              Guild:Assistant Guild Master of Eternity

Comment

what happen to S2 twilight plains server? other servers are up but ours still offline -_-

Comment

Originally posted by rainfox1017 View Post
                  what happen to S2 twilight plains server? other servers are up but ours still offline -_-
                  S2 will be back up soon.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

Im at Twilight Plains Server 2 , it's still down T_T tired of waiting then T_T
                    Please T_T

Comment

What happend to S2 Twilight Plains !!

Comment

We deserve compensation.......is there something wrong with our character in s2?

Comment

Maintenance going on earlier is good and all but still would have preferred to have R2 conform to what was originally announced. Likewise, any changes in the schedule should be announced earlier.
                          Last edited by ImpenetrableWall; 08-24-2016, 06:43 AM.
                          Good gaming habits are great for exercising the mind. Over-indulgence is bad for health. Schedule your time properly to enjoy a healthier life. Finally, be wiser in your game spendings.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                            S2 will be back up soon.
                            HOW LONG IS YOUR SOON? 5 hours? 7 hours? 1 day? 2 Days?

Comment

Originally posted by coolthon16 View Post
                              HOW LONG IS YOUR SOON? 5 hours? 7 hours? 1 day? 2 Days?
                              Looks like 'soon' was an hour this time.

Comment

Working...
                              X