• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Patch Notes] 9/7 Server Update

Activities:
    Promotions:

[Activity] Coupon Swap

Duration: 9/7 - 9/13 11:59 PM (Server Time)
    Level Requirement: 20+

Description: For the following week, you can exchange 100 Coupons for Quartermaster Token x1 from the Quartermaster in Starglade, once per day.

Comment

[Activity] Daily Login Bonus

Level Requirement: 30+

Description: For the following week, login the game to get Quartermaster Token x1 from the Quartermaster in Starglade, once per day.

Comment

[Activity] Starglade Crisis

Description: For the following week, evil mutant monsters will be invading Starglade (L3-L5) at 14:00, 16:00, 18:00, 20:00, and 22:00. Squash the horde and collect the Quartermaster Tokens they drop!

Monster name: Evil Mutant

Comment

[Activity] World BOSS Crusade

Description: For the following week, defeat 2 World Bosses every day for Quartermaster Token x1 from the Quartermaster in Starglade, once per day.

Comment

[Activity] CE Swap

Duration:
            9/7 - 9/13 (Server Time)

Description: During the event, players who are level 30 or above may visit the Quartermaster in Starglade to exchange 3,000 Crystal Essence for QuartermasterToken x1, once per day.

Comment

[Promotion] Daily First Recharge Pack

Level requirement: None

Description: During the promotion, receive a Daily First Recharge Pack each day if your first recharge on that day is $4.99 or above.
              Daily First Recharge Pack contains: Super Title Shard x4

Comment

[Promotion] New Mount & Costume

Description:
                A new mount and a new costume set are available in the shop now!

Comment

[Promotion] It Pays to Consume: Halloween Edition

Level requirement: None

Description: During this promotion, use your Crystal to purchase items in the Item Shop and receive a number of unique rewards! Rewards are based on total Crystal spent during this promotion – NOT total Crystal purchased. Once you reach the requirements below, visit the Quartermaster in Starglade to receive your extra reward.
                  Note: Each level can only be redeemed once!

Crystals Spent Rewards
                  500 Heroic Wings x2
                  2000 Soul Shard x3
                  6000 Morph Crystal x20
                  10000 Greater Mount Upgrade Token x15
                  20000 Black Dragon Coins x10, Greater Mount Upgrade Token x20
                  30000 Black Dragon Coins x20, Greater Mount Upgrade Token x30,
                  Super Title Shard x30

Comment

And again...look, if we have to ask every time what the stats are of mounts, pets, and such released, can't you just make them viewable when we hover out mouse over them in the fate shop, like we can do with costumes.
                    Or is it really that secretive, that we have to either come here asking, or wait for someone to throw crystal at it to figure it out, and then start sharing Screen Shots throughout the servers.

Comment

Why am I suddenly riding an Ox?

Comment

Originally posted by R28079283 View Post
                        And again...look, if we have to ask every time what the stats are of mounts, pets, and such released, can't you just make them viewable when we hover out mouse over them in the fate shop, like we can do with costumes.
                        Or is it really that secretive, that we have to either come here asking, or wait for someone to throw crystal at it to figure it out, and then start sharing Screen Shots throughout the servers.
                        Stats are the same as the mammouth. You can ask every week, they haven't included the stats in the post for years.
                        Originally posted by Meemaw135588 View Post
                        Why am I suddenly riding an Ox?
                        There were some changes to the mounts. There's also no baby turtle anymore.
                        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

memory it would be nice if u can put out all the changes on this topic so we see them in one place

Comment

I don't know all of the changes, heallie. I just know there's no baby turtle because I started a character and saw stallions everywhere. I also know that auto quests are a thing now. That's about all I've seen, though there is probably more.
                            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

The Starglade Crisis event is a little over powered... the monsters that spawn are level 100, also when you die and respawn, you die instantly again... and again. It's almost impossible to switch channels, or get away. I don't know what the max level is, but since I am on Server 4, this event is completely impossible for the new server.

Comment

Working...
                              X