Crystal Saga II Weekly Maintenance on 9/21

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crystal Saga II Weekly Maintenance on 9/21

Servers will be going down at 4 AM EDT (Eastern Dalight Time) on Wednesday, September 21st. Downtime is expected to last 3 to 4 hours, but could be shorter. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Your will open a new server?

Comment

When will open new server!???

Comment

can't believe you guys only have 4 servers lol, that is not typical of a R2 game.

Comment

I hope you guys can fix the disconnection issues, can not stay in game in 1 hour, it keep disconnecting, I'm in S2.
          Also the auto skill sometime I dont want to use skill to atk but it auto use them, can u fix it or have solution for this
          Last edited by ducthang24891; 09-20-2016, 10:42 PM. Reason: more issue

Comment

release patch notes pls

Comment

ok seriously people your'e asking for a new server when they still need to fix the bugs on the open servers....and to the guy talking about auto-skills if you open your skill menu and you will see skills that have a box around them
              if you click that skill that box disappears and you will no longer use auto-skills accept the ones you have in your afk slot

Comment

dont do more servers, then there 4 we already have will die

Comment

Hoping for some good events!

Comment

Hell in my opinion they need to just close all the servers and start back at the beginning until they have all the bugs worked out and make it fair so the players that didn't get a nymph as a pet will be able to without having to start a new character especially when they cash so much its not fair and then with all the duping that went on and ruined the servers all but 4 possibly even with the 2 or 3 week bans
                    those players have come back with all their OP Equipment and items that were hidden on different alts as to not draw suspicion to them get all their duped items back and redo exactly what they did to begin with

Comment

Originally posted by ducthang24891 View Post
                      I hope you guys can fix the disconnection issues, can not stay in game in 1 hour, it keep disconnecting, I'm in S2.
                      Also the auto skill sometime I dont want to use skill to atk but it auto use them, can u fix it or have solution for this
                      If you open the "skills" menu (press V or select "skills", bottom right), you'll see a checkbox with some Chinese writing (I think it's Chinese, but I don't recognize East Asian languages as easily as Indian languages--plus you can't select the text to copy it to a translate tool). If you click check mark to deselect that box, you won't auto-use skills.

Comment

Originally posted by Bekira View Post
                        If you open the "skills" menu (press V or select "skills", bottom right), you'll see a checkbox with some Chinese writing (I think it's Chinese, but I don't recognize East Asian languages as easily as Indian languages--plus you can't select the text to copy it to a translate tool). If you click check mark to deselect that box, you won't auto-use skills.
                        It's Chinese, and it means "Use skills automatically".
                        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

All players asking for new servers are noob or hard to catching up.....reality hurt.

Comment

when u just wanna play or read events so you keep hitting refresh lol come on patch notes

Comment

Where I talk about partnerships ?

Comment

Working...
                              X