Crystal Saga II Weekly Maintenance on 10/5

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crystal Saga II Weekly Maintenance on 10/5

Servers will be going down at 10 PM EDT (Eastern Dalight Time) on Wednesday, October 5th. Downtime is expected to last 3 to 4 hours, but could be shorter. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Sorry for asking, is the time of the maintenance correct? This not the usual time the previous maintenances have taken place.
    Good gaming habits are great for exercising the mind. Over-indulgence is bad for health. Schedule your time properly to enjoy a healthier life. Finally, be wiser in your game spendings.

Comment

They are on holiday this week. If you check events tab under special, next weeks events have already been in the server just not released. That's probably why the maintenance time is so goofy.
      What are bugs?

Comment

why not during at night T_T like the other maintenance :[ ! booo i hvnt done my daily dungeon yet T_____T !

Comment

Maintenance is early because of the holiday that was announced here.

I highly suggest making it a habit to pop into the forum and look at the news once a day, as maintenance was announced almost 2 days ago.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

.... thank you... was in ladder !!!!

Comment

Your fault for not checking the forum. Can't complain about something R2 actually did right this time lol.
              What are bugs?

Comment

i cant log in my account whats happening... its failed to connect 2 server.. is there a problem

Comment

Working...
                X