Crystal Saga II Weekly Maintenance on 10/12

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crystal Saga II Weekly Maintenance on 10/12

Servers will be going down at 4 AM EDT (Eastern Dalight Time) on Wednesday, October 12th. Downtime is expected to last 3 to 4 hours, but could be shorter. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

When will we get patch notes?

Comment

puts Manticore mount the store again crystals. plz

Comment

Originally posted by MinhZye View Post
        When will we get patch notes?
        Patch Notes are typically posted during or shortly after maintenance is finished.

Comment

new server opening today ? cash ready :3

Comment

ok thank you

Comment

Events idea!

We should bring back the package deal. the more you spend crystal the more u earn bonuses .. Like for exaple: buy 10K wings from shop we earn bonuses like 5k wings back
              and let the Gm play with us and challenge us in a duel to win reward..

Comment

i want holy favor. doing dungns here is very hard i can't farm misweave set. so i want holy favor.

Comment

Why then Holy super but please without lag effect
                  The cs1 was already a kraus because one could not hide them, because they would always go back again. Better would be Tanet or whole shard for soul
                  (Then it is also slightly easier) in dungeon since currently only once every few days once iceshard, brilliant, void, and and is already very hard

Comment

thank you dev team for another useless maint...
                    ppl alread tired of play a dead and abandoned game , you now can shut down the servers.

Comment

shut up dude u have no life .. stop complaining and play the game! btw ur the only one complaining

Comment

I can see lack of creativity ...

Comment

Originally posted by R21134983 View Post
                          thank you dev team for another useless maint...
                          ppl alread tired of play a dead and abandoned game , you now can shut down the servers.
                          Someone Grumpy.. must be server hooper..always know how to whining

Comment

Originally posted by iExiLeKiD View Post
                            Someone Grumpy.. must be server hooper..always know how to whining
                            While I am thankful for the weekly maintenance, there really is a cause to whine and be concerned about why this game is not getting that much attention from the devs. Yes, there are weekly events but they are just pretty much recycled ones being done over and over again. This ultimately gets boring over time. As proof, in my server alone, most of the those I know of had already stopped logging in due to boredom. Also, I am personally concerned why R2 still has not released server 5, it has been a month since and people wanted to start anew on another server devoid of the duping glitch that infected server 1. Having this less activity alone on this game is very concerning.

Comment

why do you want HF ? the good thing in cs2 is its balanced gaming for cashers ad non-cashers so what would be the difference of cs1 with cs2 if they put HF or tenets in here. Tsss

Comment

Working...
                              X