Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Crystal Saga II Server Merge Scheduled on February 7th @ 1:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crystal Saga II Server Merge Scheduled on February 7th @ 1:00 AM EST

A server merge is scheduled for Tuesday, February 7th beginning at 01:00 EST /14:00 GMT+8. These servers will be down for approximately 3 hrs to allow for adequate testing, but could be shorter. The servers to be merged are:

S5 (Himeng Valley) and S6 (Windshear Peaks) will merge together.

After the merge the following things will happen:
    1. Each character will still have a S# marker added to the front of their name. For example, (S5)RoryWilliams on Himeng Valley will still be (S5)RoryWillaims.
    2. All characters will be preserved, even if you have more than 3 characters between the servers.
    3. All character data will be preserved (including items, skills, pets, stats, mounts, wings, Crystal, Gold, Honor, PK rating, Nobility and VIP statuses).
    4. Guild membership, friends and black listed players will be preserved.
    5. Current quest progress will be preserved.
    6. Any items in your temporary inventory will remain; any items currently in a shop will be moved to your inventory.
    7. Dungeon attempts will be maintained.

The following things will CHANGE:

8. All data related to the Guild Showdown will be removed. Guild Showdown will restart at the normal time after the merge.
    9. All rankings will be recalculated.

why s5 - s6 only??.. s2-s4 already a dead server.. why dont u merge those server??..

Comment

ya *** what about s3

Comment

What about S1 Starglade???? why you did not include this server???? are you planning to let it die, like the servers S2, S3, S4??? merge them!!!!

Comment

servers already down? I can't log in...

Comment

Originally posted by cooldrodz View Post
            servers already down? I can't log in...
            Both S5 and S6 are still currently online.

Comment

Really hope its just S5 and S6 this week and next week they can include server s4 the graveyard lol in merger plans. S4 is dead developers do some work. it may look populated due to bots and to the stupid lazy players who use a ridiculous amount of alts taking up server spaces unnecessarily. R2 needs to crackdown on accesive alts. Its killing servers.
              Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

There is a topic which contain information of what is considered before a server merge. In this case S5 & S6 probably meet those requirements.I play in S5, I see probably 5-12 active players everyday (w/o counting Alts). Alt play a mayor role in game, I only have 1 for shop and some extra dungeons, having more than 1 alt will consume my time. But I know players who have more than 5 alts and even do the funds in them (income for R2). Alts still count in statistics.I just hope that they leave S1 out of the equation.Regards,

Comment

yes I don't see S1 getting merged with anyone unless R2 goes in there and does major house cleaning to make the server legit and stomp out the cheats.

yes the alts count as server population and that is what has ruined s4. lazy players using upwards of 7 to 10 toons at times. just stupid.
                  Last edited by Reverie; 02-07-2017, 02:01 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

@1MagicFairie I'm sure people can run more than 2 toons in the same browser and distribute the activities to make it easier to complete.Hopefully we get more servers included in the merge, I believe S5 & S6 are the start of something new... already feeling the competition.

Comment

Originally posted by briansid1981 View Post
                      yes I don't see S1 getting merged with anyone unless R2 goes in there and does major house cleaning to make the server legit and stomp out the cheats.

yes the alts count as server population and that is what has ruined s4. lazy players using upwards of 7 to 10 toons at times. just stupid.
                      R2 should have done that a long long time ago. Now, its too late to even clean S1. Just don't merge this server with any other server or I'm telling you its game over for CSII.

Comment

I'm from (S8) considering that we are the only server in europe..Even though the population is near ghost town I still enjoy making my character strong,so dont worry R2,I'm enjoying a lot of time in our server..Take your time merging other server

Comment

There are few players in S4 , It only looks many cuz of ALTS and BOTS !
                          S4 need merge !ASAP

Comment

All servers will be merged soon guys. Read the Merge Requirements

Thats so nice of you
                            Last edited by Reverie; 02-08-2017, 07:19 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

S4 Mergerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr lets go 7 players is not a full server boring.

Comment

Working...
                              X