Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golden Autumn Rebate on September 22nd - 25th!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golden Autumn Rebate on September 22nd - 25th!

R2Games cordially invites all players to participate in our platform events. Draw cards and spin the prize wheel for chances to earn super value packs!

Try your luck and share your memorable moments here: http://www.r2games.com/link.php?id=1005740

1.png
    Last edited by R2_Lulu; 09-22-2017, 01:51 AM.

Got 3 codes for CS2 and all of them says invalid code. I wonder if the devs forgot to code CS2 again.

Comment

What DAMN joke these f these codes up every time what a god damn waste. Hey R2 Cinney why don't u guys do your job for a change are you all that clueless.
      Last edited by briansid1981; 09-22-2017, 06:10 AM.
      Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

The codes for CS2 work on CS1

Comment

invalid code , pls fix it asap tq

Comment

I have reported the mix-up.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
              I have reported the mix-up.
              thanks for fast respond

Comment

still invalid code pls help

Comment

invalid code please help
                  Still New and Learning

Comment

Same here, after many tries from different accounts, not a single code did work.

Comment

This is sad i have turned in 3 tickets not one response regarding this issue...

Comment

It is the weekend... the ticket team rarely reply over the weekend. You should get a reply tomorrow onwards.

Comment

Originally posted by madmangus View Post
                          This is sad i have turned in 3 tickets not one response regarding this issue...
                          Might I also add that if you are filing multiple tickets regarding the same issue, you are only backing up the ticket queue, of which even further delays response times.

Comment

like it matters now the event is already how old by the time its fixed its over lol.
                            Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

The team advised that CSII players with invalid codes file support tickets where they will receive new codes in exchange of. Tickets can be filed here: http://www.r2games.com/support/

Comment

Working...
                              X