Do something about alt farming!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do something about alt farming!

The alt farming is getting ridiculous and it has gotten so bad I don't even want to play. I want to play legit and spend cash to get stuff but when someone has 4 tabs running dungeons and buying torches, no amount of time, cash or effort can get me to the top! The funniest thing about this is you put the responsibility on us to provide proof of alts abusing events and dungeons! Wouldn't you want to do everything in YOUR power to keep the reputation of your game and company? Do you not know how to write code to disable multi-tab in events? Do nothing and you will see a Mall set up shop on YOUR game again and YOU will lose a lot more money!

I have 1 character and im doing just fine,(within first 10 to hit 80 on my server,2/6mistweave pieces) R2 has posted their alt policy on the forums before and it said up to 5accs anything above that is considered alt abuse. If you arent able to get to the top you only have yourself to blame.

Most events only have bound items, same with the level 75 dungeons all bound gmuts and EW, it takes a lot of patience and time to be able to farm dungeons on that many accounts.

As for torches do what me and my little group does and buy 3 everyday and have a torch party, 15 torches a day.
    (S2)Levethix

"Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve." –Napoleon Hill

Comment

Post link to forum that says it's okay to muti-tab events please. Unless I'm mistaken, events include everything in the EVENT interface. Not just special events.

Comment

Not sure if this is the rich way to attach images but here
        Attached Files
        (S2)Levethix

"Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve." –Napoleon Hill

Comment

Under 5 accs it says, if you have a problem with alt abuse submit a ticket
          (S2)Levethix

Comment

Almost ever event item is bound in cs2 theyve thought ahead, You cant make 9 accs for IOB to feed your main since all the items are bound.
            (S2)Levethix

Comment

Im sorry, 'situation wise' my wife super jealous if im playing in Party and chatting with them online. That the reason i create a full party and leveling them together. That also the reason im quit a lot of mmorpg Diablo3,WoW,Silkroad etc.

Comment

Originally posted by mmerkley402 View Post
                The alt farming is getting ridiculous and it has gotten so bad I don't even want to play. I want to play legit and spend cash to get stuff but when someone has 4 tabs running dungeons and buying torches, no amount of time, cash or effort can get me to the top! The funniest thing about this is you put the responsibility on us to provide proof of alts abusing events and dungeons! Wouldn't you want to do everything in YOUR power to keep the reputation of your game and company? Do you not know how to write code to disable multi-tab in events? Do nothing and you will see a Mall set up shop on YOUR game again and YOU will lose a lot more money!
                Ahahah. Please read the rules first about ALT before u talk.. A kind of "CASHERS JEALOUSY"..

Comment

Alts are love alts are life

Comment

how about a player with many chars? meaning is there no main char and only him then his chars?

example is me, play the 4 chars and all VIP 2. can you explain how about me?

Comment

Working...
                    X